LOS ANGLEES, CA, February 01, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- What:---
Learn about "Flipping Properties in any Real Estate Market" at the For Investors By Investors (FIBI) South Bay Investment Club, http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay, 3-11-14 meeting. FIBI is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group without the sales pitch
Attendees enjoy networking with snacks and drinks, a panel discussion of experts and a Q and A session followed by more networking.
"FIBI meetings are open to anyone who wants to learn valuable tips and information from real estate investing experts who are currently working successfully in their perspective areas," states David Coe, co-founder of FIBI and owner of Freedom Growth. "This month, we will be sharing insights and tips on how to flip properties in any real estate market."
At the event, attendees can:
• Learn what is important now in flipping properties in any real estate market;
• Network with other investors, real estate experts and business owners; and
• Ask questions about flipping properties, investing, avoiding mistakes, and more!
Real estate investment experts speaking at the event include:
• Ajay Mehra, President of Mor Financial Services, morfinancial.com
• Kristi Cirtwill, Founder of Professional Home Help, professionalhomehelp.com
• Will Bernard, Owner of Barnard Enterprise, Inc., barnardenterprises.com
• Mathew Owens, CPA, Founder of OCG Properties, ocgproperties.com
• David Coe, Founder of Freedom Growth, freedomgrowth.com
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
• 6:30 p.m. Networking - The Belamar Hotel Bar
• 7:15 p.m. Introductions
• 7:25 p.m. Panel discussions
• 9:15 p.m. Networking
The Belamar Hotel - 3501 North Sepulveda Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, (310) 750-0300
$20.00 per person
Free, valet parking is available at the hotel.
Hurry! To reserve your space at this real estate investing and networking event and get more information, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
"House flipping is a hot trend that can be a great part of a real estate investment strategy, but it can also be easy to get burned in the process and end up losing money," states Coe. "On March 11th, our expert panel will offer their tips and suggestions for successfully flipping properties in any real estate market and help attendees avoid mistakes in the process."
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications , info(at)rembrandtwrites.com 800-PR1-0116
About For Investors By Investors (FIBI), South Bay Real Estate Investment Club
With over 900 members, the South Bay Chapter of FIBI (For Investors By Investors) is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group started by real estate investment experts Mathew Owens and David Coe. Events usually include networking and panel/round table discussions on real estate, investment strategies, business development, economics in the current investing climate, and more. There is never a sales pitch at any of our events, and we guarantee you will be educated via our unique, expert panel format. To learn more, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Melanie Rembrandt: