DETROIT, MI, April 10, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- "The estimated percentage of Michigan residences and places of employment that have big and-hidden mold infestation ranges from 50% to 90%," observes mold consultant Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, and co-manager of the Michigan-based, national EnviroFry mold and environmental testing and remediation service company .
"Michigan homes frequently have advanced, toxic mold growth in leaky basements, crawl spaces, inside and on walls, ceilings, and floors, as well in the attic, garage, and heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts," adds Mr. Fry, who is the webmaster of the Michigan-oriented websites
http://www.michiganmoldinspection.com and http://www.detroitmoldinspector.com.
"The most effective and reliable way to uncover hidden mold growth in Michigan residences and commercial buildings is a careful physical inspection of the building, including the use of high-tech equipment such as a fiber optics inspection video camera and cable and a moisture meter to investigate inside walls, ceilings, floors, and HVAC ducts", recommends Mr. Fry.
EnviroFry provides mold inspector, mold remediator, environmental hygienist, and industrial hygienist services for residences and workplaces in Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Dearborn, Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Livonia, Sterling Heights, and Warren and everywhere else in Michigan.
Elevated levels of indoor mold have been linked to over 100 major health problems, including lung cancer, breathing problems, chronic coughing and sneezing, chronic sinusitis, chronic headaches and memory problems, chronic tiredness, skin rashes, and many other serious medical problems that are listed on the home page of the mold information website http://www.moldinspector.com.
For free answers to mold questions and problems, phone mold consultant Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616 or his cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or email email@example.com, or visit the website http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Don't Pay Too Much for Toxic Mold Removal, Recommends Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry
- Dumpster Dumping is Often Cheapest & Best Mold Remediation, Advises Environmental Hygienist Fry
- Toxic Mold Exposure Might Be Associated With Multiple Sclerosis, Warns Certified Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry
- Mold Removal Often Fails To Get Rid of Mold Infestations, Warns Environmental Hygienist Fry
- Is Your Ohio House or Workplace Mold-Contaminated? Asks Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry
- Environmental & Industrial Hygienist Training Seminars Now Available Worldwide, Announces Environmental Hygienists Association
- Sewage Line Leaks Threaten Health of Residents & Employees, Warns Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry
- Big 2014 Winter Water Damage Increases Need for Environmental and Industrial Hygienists, Reports Mold Expert Phillip Fry
- Top Six Mold Testing Mistakes To Avoid, Recommends Environmental Hygienist Fry
- EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists Recommend Quarterly Inspection & Cleaning Inside Home, Workplace, and Commercial Building HVAC Equipment & Ducts