BOCA RATON, FL, April 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In his book Rock Trees; The Beatles, author Jay Goldberg connects 1,550 bands to The Beatles through Paul McCartney using Six Degrees of Separation. Books for the other three Beatles are planned as well. While performing his research, Jay Goldberg came across a lot of bands/solo artists whose music he was unaware of previously.
Before any new to him band or solo artist made the book, he listened to their music on YouTube. This article highlights one song from thirteen of these bands/artists. Some of these bands/artists may be known overseas; but most, if not all, are not well known in the United States.
The songs bands included in the article (with links to YouTube videos so readers can listen for themselves) are:
"I Live My Life" by Sea of Sin (from the album Urban Cowboy, 2000); Sea of Sin is on Rock Tree #3 in the book.
"Is It Like Today?" by Eliza Gilkyson (from the album Paradise Hotel, 2005); Eliza Gilkyson is on Rock Tree #7 in the book.
"Tricks of the Trade" by Mew (from the album No More Stories, 2009); Mew is on Rock Tree #14 in the book.
"Pay Your Dues" - Polaroid Kiss (from the EP Pay Your Dues; 2012); Polaroid Kiss is on Rock Tree #22 in the book.
"Cover of the Night" - Steve Reynolds (from the album The Carnival Papers, 2008); Steve Reynolds is on Rock Tree #34 in the book.
"Puppet"- The Dreaming (from the album The Dreaming: Puppet; 2011); The Dreaming is on Rock Tree #34 in the book.
"Nova Heart" - Spoons (from the album Arias & Symphonies, 1982); Spoons is on Rock Tree #35 in the book.
"The Last Human Gateway" - IQ (from the album Tales from the Lush Attic, 1983); IQ is on Rock Tree #40 in the book.
"The Shattered Room" - Arena (from the album Pepper's Ghost, 2005); Arena is on Rock Tree #41 in the book.
"The Wishing Tree" - Evergreen (from the 7" single Evergreen, 1994); Evergreen is on Rock Tree #41 in the book.
"Trains" - Porcupine Tree (from the album In Absentia; 2002); is on Rock Tree #48 in the book.
"Where Have You Been All My Life" - Fotomaker (from the album Fotomaker, 1978); is on Rock Tree #48 in the book.
"Here I Am" - Marion Raven (from the album Here I Am, 2005); is on Rock Tree #48 in the book.
The article can be found at http://voices.yahoo.com/a-bakers-dozen-songs-bands-artists-may-12593877.html?cat=38.
If you are interested in finding out more about the book Rock Trees: The Beatles; go to its Amazon web page where the look inside feature is available. In addition to the "rock trees" the book has over 600 song recommendations from the 1,550 bands/artists contained in the book. Here is the book's Amazon web page: http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Trees-Beatles-Paul-McCartney/dp/1494739100/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395324569&sr=1-1&keywords=9781494739102.
DTR Inc. is a South Florida business consulting firm specializing in developing and implementing workplace training programs, business plan mentoring, strategic planning, customer service strategies, market research and branding. Its CEO, Jay Goldberg, is also an author and teaches entrepreneurship and rock music history courses.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jay Goldberg:
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Book Rock Trees: The Beatles Receives a Five-Star Review on Amazon
- Amazon Preview for DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Book, Rock Trees: The Beatles Now Available
- Author and DTR Inc. CEO, Jay Goldberg's Amazon Author Rank up 89% Since January 1, 2013
- How to Start, Grow and Manage a Business Being Taught in Jupiter and Delray Beach, FL Starting in Late January
- Second Book in DTR Inc.'s Work Readiness Training Series, Workplace Skills, Now Available for Purchase
- First Book in DTR Inc.'s Work Readiness Training Series, Workplace Basics, Now Available for Purchase
- DTR Inc.'s CEO, Jay Goldberg, Teaching New Adult Education Rock Music History Course at Jupiter HS
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Book, Building a Successful Business Receives an Excellent Book Review
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Free Seminar on College Sports Recruiting a Success, More Scheduled
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg Announces First Free Seminar on the College Sports Recruiting Process