MEQUON, WI, March 09, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Eagle Technology, in conjunction with SkySpark, Lynxspring, and DGLux, today announced that it is a hosting a free webinar for building owners and facility professionals interested in understanding the necessary components of an intelligent building. The webinar, entitled "The ABDGs of Smart Intelligent Buildings" will be held on March 19 at 1pm CST (2pm EST) will discuss the four components (Analytics, Building Automation, Data and Graphics) of a truly intelligent building.
"These four tools enable building professionals to more effectively run their buildings," said Harry Kohal of Eagle Technology.
In this 60-minute webinar, participants will:
• Learn how analytics software, building automation systems, asset management systems and graphics software work together to make a building as efficient as possible
• Discuss how these technologies can improve the end user experience
• Gain better insight into their systems
• Discover how to transform raw data into actionable information
• Explore new tools for streamlining data flow
• Learn how they can benefit from an intelligent building
Building owners, facility managers, and facility maintenance professionals interested in attending can register for the webinar at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7717553827863173632
Eagle Technology, Inc.
Founded in 1986 by Harshad Shah, Eagle Technology, Inc. is a leading developer of computerized maintenance management solutions (CMMS) and enterprise asset management (EAM) for the worldwide facility market. Eagle Technology, Inc.'s software increases efficiency and sustainability in any size organization by helping facility maintenance operations run smoothly and comfortably with minimum downtime and increased energy savings. Proteus asset management software is a must to improve a building's energy efficiency. Learn more at Eagle's website, http://www.eaglecmms.com.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jennifer Bublitz: