RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ, March 28, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ --In the vast majority an emotionally sick education foundation is built up by unqualified and even misqualified parents. On this faulty foundation, qualified and trained teachers build the rest of the education building. Decades of trying to build a healthy education structure does not take away the consequences of the faulty foundation. In fact all future life is dictated by the initial defective education foundation.
This unhealthy education creates the emotionally challenged brain that is powered by the first five years of life's accumulated emotional baggage. This emotional baggage is the fire which school education ignorantly ignores. Education keeps trying to eliminate the smoke which is the emotionally challenged behavior. As the fire keeps raging; the smoke keeps forming and society is naturally helpless in eliminating this problem. Government and society fail to correct the emotionally challenged behavior because it is like trying to stop the smoke without putting out the fire. All society is able to do is try to control and manage the emotionally challenged behavior.
Why let the destructive fire start in the first place? Why not make sure the emotional intelligence education foundation is created healthy. Qualified parents will ensure a healthy emotional intelligence education foundation that will lead to a well educated and wise society. If our leaders want to fix the ills of society they will have to take responsibility for producing well qualified parents who can and will create emotionally healthy students who will enter school fully prepared for educational success.
The fault lies with our ancient sages of philosophy who concluded that the ills of society are caused by the lack of wise people. So they focused on figuring out what is wisdom. The biggest blunder the sages committed was they thought that wisdom was a distinct stand alone entity. Wisdom happens to be the healthy smoke where the pure-self/emotionally-healthy-brain is the pure fire. The sages kept putting wisdom under the microscope and wisdom being a secondary entity they could not figure out what is wisdom, it is like they tried to figure out what is smoke. As smoke itself is created by fire; and they never thought of putting the fire under the microscope, wisdom research was and is extremely fuzzy.
The historical wrong that our sages of philosophy committed on misdefining wisdom must be highlighted and corrective action taken!
What our ancient sages should have done is not just seek out what is wisdom; they should have asked why society has so few wise people and so many ignorant people. They would have got the right answer of how to make the society wise. Wise people are a product of emotionally healthy upbringing and ignorant people are a product of emotionally sick upbringing.
Ever since the ancient times our current wisdom experts keep putting wisdom under the microscope to figure out wisdom. How can one figure out the shifting smoke? Our experts must put the emotional brain under the microscope to understand and create wisdom. Wisdom is a fragrance of the brain, it is a by-product of the emotional baggage free brain. Wisdom education is emotional intelligence education through healthy parenting from birth onwards and for those older; wisdom education is emotional healing through brain therapy.
Our education experts and government leaders are letting society continue to be built on emotionally challenged brains and are frustrated that in spite of all their wonderful and ingenious efforts why society is still such a mess!
If only our current wisdom sages would not try to create the smoke without the fire and wake up to creating the fire in order to create the smoke! By just making the brain free of the emotional baggage we can create emotionally super healthy brains on a massive scale.
The 4th R Foundation is a non-profit education research foundation that researches informal/emotional intelligence education, human nature, brain, mind, conscientiousness, self, wisdom, life coaching, adult reeducation, shyness, self image, emotional baggage, education for life, art of living and brain education etc.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sajid Khan:
- An Open Letter to The National Center for Education Research & the National Center for Special Education Research & All Those Involved in Researching American Education Reform - 2
- 4th R Foundation: An Open Letter to The National Center for Education Research and the National Center for Special Education Research & All Those Involved in Researching American Education Reform
- An Open Letter to Some of My Mentors, Teachers and All Those on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn Etc. Who Want to Change the World
- The Solution to Most of the Manmade Ills of Society is Very Crystal Clear - it is About Nurturing the Brain Into Becoming Wise Through Healthy Parenting for the Young and by Brain Therapy for the Old
- Our Current Experts on Wisdom Have Published Books and Essays Trying to Explain Wisdom and Yet Wisdom Remains as Fuzzy as Ever!
- President Obama and Our Lawmakers Must Realize That Inequality is a Direct Result of Our Brain Education Being Emotionally Challenged - We Can Drastically Reduce This Gap by Reforming Brain Education
- Kind Attention Davos Leaders: You Have Missed Discussing the Defining Challenge of Our Times; Which is to Make the World Wise by Making the Society Free of All Emotional Baggage
- Kind Attention: Obama's Brain Initiative Leaders; Your Responsibility is to Make Sure You Research and Implement All the Factors Involved in Creating Super Healthy Brains - Both Physical and Emotional
- How Would Life Be in This Year 2014 if Our Latest Cars Were Based on the Technology of the 20s and Traffic Signals Were Not Yet Invented?
- Kind Attention: Dalai Lama, President Obama, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Google, Facebook, UN, Bill Clinton, Senators, Congress, Governments, NGOs, Sheikha Moza, Noam Chomsky, Prof. Cahill, Prof. Sree