PHOENIX, AZ, February 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Environmental and Industrial Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry announce a special $99 public service through March 31, 2013, for the mold inspection and testing of each house, condominium, or apartment anywhere in metropolitan Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tucson, and neighboring communities.
"Many residences in Maricopa, Pima, and Pinal Counties have serious but unknown toxic mold and mold VOCs (volatile organic compounds) infestations, especially inside heating/cooling equipment and ducts, evaporative coolers, attics, crawl spaces, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, in carpeting, and beneath and behind furniture," advices Phillip Fry, author of five mold advice ebooks available at http://www.moldmart.net.
"This $99 special enables homeowners and tenants to learn the mold truth about where they and their families live for a very low and affordable inspection and testing fee," according to the Frys, who are also Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals (for mold, germ, and odor control in both buildings and vehicles).
The $99 special includes careful and thorough physical inspection of the entire residence for water leak and mold growth problems, plus a mold test of the outward air flow from the heating/cooling system, a mold test of the indoor air in the living room, and an outdoor control test (for purposes of comparison with indoor test results).
Mold tests are done with special mold test kits that contain malt agar and moisture to enable any collected mold spores to grow over a 7 day observation period.
The inspection and testing fee also includes a written report of the hygienists' physical building inspection and of their professional interpretation and quantification of the 7 day mold growth results.
If the mold test kits show significant mold growth for which the homeowner or tenant subsequently wants mold species identification by a certified environmental lab, mold lab analysis during the March inspection special is available for only $50.00 per mold sample analyzed, compared with the regular $85.00 per sample lab fee.
"It is often better to spend limited homeowner financial resources on mold removal and mold cleaning rather than on lab fees because: (1) indoor exposure to elevated levels of any mold species is dangerous to occupant health; and (2) effective mold remediation procedures are the same regardless of the mold species being removed," suggest the Frys.
The most important advantages of lab mold species identification are to help: (1) physicians treat residents who are experiencing severe mold health problems; and (2) document mold legal claims against real estate sellers, landlords, and employers.
For more information or to schedule the $99 mold inspection and testing special, phone (480) 310-7970 or (480) 217-7173, or email email@example.com, or visit the Frys' websites http://www.arizonamoldinspection.net and http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
Environmental Hygienists provide mold inspection, testing, remediation, and prevention services in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, East Valley, Tucson, and statewide Arizona.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Mold Consultant Phillip Fry Launches National Organization to Help Mold-Impacted Employees, Tenants, Home Buyers, Insured Property Owners, and Mold Removal Clients
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona