Phillip Fry, Professional Industrial HygienistPicture of toxic mold growing in HVAC system.Picture of Ozone Generator To Kill Mold & VOCsPicture of mold and bacteria-killing fogger
MESA, AZ, February 05, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Environmental Hygienists Association has updated and re-launched its directory of Certified Environmental Hygienists and Professional Industrial Hygienists in California, Nevada, Arizona, nationwide USA, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Asia-wide at www.certifiedhygienists.com
Environmental Hygienists and Industrial Hygienists are trained, certified, and experienced to provide effective mold and environmental hygiene inspection, testing, remediation, and prevention services for homes, offices, workplaces, factories, warehouses, commercial buildings, and public buildings.
Certified Hygienists can find, remove, and prevent indoor environmental health dangers such as toxic mold growth, mold and chemical volatile organic compounds, bacterial and viral infestations, lead paint, lead in water, and radon.
To kill, remove, and prevent indoor environmental problems, Certified Hygienists use high-tech equipment and products such as HEPA and activated carbon filtered air scrubbers, HEPA vacuuming, biocidal fogging and spraying, ozone gas blasting, and the safe removal of mold and bacterial-infested building materials.
Environmental and industrial hygienist services and actions are aimed at improving or maintaining essential building environmental conditions such as: (1) clean and safe water supply, (2) clean and safe ambient air, (3) efficient and safe animal, human, and industrial waste disposal, (4) protection of food from biological and chemical contaminants, and (5) clean and safe residential and workplace buildings.
The Environmental Hygienist Association provides worldwide hygienist training and certification through its training websites: (1) www.ecology-college.com;
and (2) www.industrialhygienisttraining.com
For additional help in finding an environmental hygienist and/or industrial hygienist in your area, of for information for your being trained and certified as a Certified Environmental Hygienist and/or Professional Industrial Hygienist in the USA, Canada, or Asia, please email training director Phillip Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Phillip at 1-480-217-7173 or 1-480-310-7970.
The Environmental Hygienists Association trains and certifies Certified Environmental Hygienists and Professional Industrial Hygienists in the USA, Canada, Asia, and worldwide.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors