Mold Expert Phillip FryMold Expert Hank TaylorPicture of toxic mold growing in HVAC system.Picture of Fry Conducting Mold Training Seminar
LOS ANGELES, CA, January 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Environmental Hygienists Association is now providing newly-expanded volatile organic compound (VOC) and toxic mold testing and removal services for workplaces and residences in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, statewide California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, nationwide USA, and anywhere in Asia.
There are thousands of different chemicals classified as VOCs. A few of the most dangerous and commonly found VOCs are:
Toxic mold growth, which emits cancer-causing carcinogens and which causes over 100 major health problems including severe respiratory problems and brain problems;
Formaldehyde and benzene, which are also carcinogens; and
Toluene, xylene, and perchloroethylene, which cause neurological damage.
Just as there are thousands of different VOCs, there are also a large number of VOC sources, such as:
Visible toxic mold and mold growth hidden inside heating and cooling equipment and ducts, floors, ceilings, walls, basements, crawl spaces, and attics; and
Commonly-used products such as paint, air fresheners, carpeting, cosmetics, particleboard copiers and printers, tobacco and other smoke, dry cleaning chemicals, solvents, aerosol propellants, glues, and house cleaning chemicals.
"Indoor VOCs and toxic molds in elevated levels need to be found and removed for the safety of commercial building occupants and home residents", recommend Phillip Fry and Hank Taylor, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals.
"As to VOCs and mold growth at home, there are no acceptable safe levels according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Research has shown that residential indoor concentrations of toxic VOCs are much higher than outdoor concentrations," Fry and Taylor point out.
To arrange for VOC and toxic mold inspection, testing, removal, and prevention in commercial, public, and residential buildings anywhere in the U.S.A., Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, or elsewhere in Asia, please contact:
For U.S.A., Phillip Fry, phone 480-217-7173, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, and visit websites www.moldexpertconsultants.com
For Asia, Hank Taylor, email email@example.com
and visit websites www.moldmarines.com
Environmental Hygienists Provide Toxic Mold and Volatile Organic Compound Inspection, Testing, Removal and Remediation Services and Products for Homes and Commercial and Public Buildings in Arizona, California, Nevada, Nationwide USA and throughout Asia.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors