MESA, AZ, March 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Environmental Hygienists announce that Tim-Bor fungicide and insecticide is an effective treatment for wood to kill and prevent infestations of decay mold and fungal growth including white rot, brown rot such as Poria and wet rots.
In addition, Tim-Bor is also effective for the prevention and control of wood destroying insects such as subterranean termites, drywood termites, dampwood termites, powderpost beetles, deathwatch and furniture beetles, old house borers, longhorn beetles, carpenter ants, bark and timber beetles.
Where to buy Tim-Bor in the USA and Asia and how to use and apply Tim-Bor are explained at http://www.timborprofessional.com.
Tim-Bor can be applied as a solution, foam or dust for wood treatment against wood destroying organisms and as a solution or dust for general insect control. Tim-Bor, applied as a solution or foam to wood, will penetrate into the wood to various depths dependent on the moisture in the wood and the wood species.
The active ingredient in Tim-Bor does not break down, therefore as normal moisture changes occur in the wood, Tim-Bor is always available to be drawn deeper into the wood over time, providing long lasting protection.
The mode of action for Tim-Bor is that of a slow acting stomach poison to insects and a contact poison to decay fungi. As wood destroying insects or their larvae feed on, tunnel in and/or digest wood, they accumulate the active ingredient into their systems. General insects such as cockroaches, ants, crickets, etc. will ingest Tim-Bor through their normal preening habits after contacting deposits. The accumulation of the product's boron material into their systems acts to poison the insect.
Tim-Bor is also active against other general pests like cockroaches, ants, silverfish, earwigs, and crickets. Tim-Bor powder can be applied directly to insect harborage areas or in solution as a crack and crevice application. When the insect crawls over treated areas, the tiny particles of powder adhere to the insect's body. Tim-Bor is ingested as the insect attempts to clean the powder from its legs and antennae.
For detailed information on how to do mold removal and mold remediation using Tim-Bor, visit http://www.moldinspector.com/mold_removal.htm. For help in finding hidden mold growth in homes and commercial buildings, visit http://www.buildingmoldinspection.com and http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
Additional information on using Tim-Bor is available by emailing mold expert Phillip Fry email@example.com or by phoning Mr. Fry 1-480-310-7970 or 1-480-217-7173.
Environmental Hygienists Provides Mold Inspection, Testing, Removal and Remediation Services and Products for Homes and Commercial and Public Buildings Nationwide USA and Asia---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Mold Consultant Phillip Fry Launches National Organization to Help Mold-Impacted Employees, Tenants, Home Buyers, Insured Property Owners, and Mold Removal Clients
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona