A Shread Ahead
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- You don't have to live a radical lifestyle to be eco-friendly. It is the small things that add up and contribute to the health of our environment, and this is why the document shredding in Atlanta
service company, A Shred Ahead, is reminding residents to recycle their used paper. Many people mindlessly discard paper in the garbage, as if it is trash that serves no purpose. These Atlanta shredding
experts are fully aware of the damage this can cause to the environment as a whole, especially given the amount of paper that is not recycled every year.
Saving Trees is Not the Issue
In regards to shredding services, Atlanta
residents are advised to place their used paper in a bin separate from their other recyclables. This makes it much easier for companies, like A Shred Ahead, to operate. A common misconception people have is that recycling paper is solely meant for saving trees. In reality, this is simply not the case. The vast majority of paper that is produced comes from trees that are grown in sustainable forests; however, recycling paper does significantly reduce the amount of water and energy that is used in these manufacturing operations. The Atlanta shredding company
, A Shred Ahead, states that recycled paper consumes 28 to 70 percent less energy to produce than non-recycled product. When viewed on a global scale, this is a major environmental footprint.
A Few Facts to Keep in Mind
By recycling all of the paper they obtain via their shredding services in Atlanta
, A Shred Ahead is acting as a global player. According to Tom Hanlon of A Shred Ahead, "we would be irresponsible and unprofessional if we did not. We recycled 7,011 tons of paper last year alone. We're just trying to do our part."
Did you know that every ton of recycled paper saves 7,000 gallons of water? It takes minimal effort to recycle paper, but it can have a major impact.
A Shred Ahead, the best document shredding Georgia
has to offer, specializes in providing their services to small businesses. They pick up paper from bins and load it onto their trucks. The process is simple, yet resourceful.
To learn more about the importance of recycling paper, please visit http://www.ashredahead.com/how-it-works/
About A Shred Ahead:
A Shred Ahead was built from two small companies to become the largest independent shredding company in the South. Founded in 2003, their team of professionals focuses on putting the customer first and offering fast, reliable services.
For more information, visit http://www.ashredahead.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers