NORCROSS, GA, January 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Eyeglass World has long looked at eyewear
as a way for individuals to express their personal style. Now, the company is pleased to offer designer eyeglass frames
inspired by the popular television show Project Runway.
With host Heidi Klum's fingers on the pulse of New York fashion, Project Runway has delighted would-be designers and those who simply love fashion for a decade. Now fans can show off that love with designer frames from the show's officially licensed collection.
The fashion-forward show just finished its tenth season, pitting aspiring fashion designers against one another for the right to show off their work at New York's Fashion Week. Usually the focus is on the clothing itself, but competitors must also consider the accessories their models will wear, including eyeglasses
, scarves, belts and shoes.
By carrying these officially licensed glasses from Project Runway, Eyeglass World is proud to offer another option for customers looking for the latest in designer eyewear. The company offers prescription glasses
in a wide variety of designer frames.
"We're very happy to offer this selection from Project Runway," said Des Taylor, Senior Vice President of Merchandising. "This is just one more way we can offer customers the most current designs and fashion-forward glasses at an affordable price."
For more information about Project Runway frames, visit Eyeglass World online at http://www.eyeglassworld.com/
About Eyeglass World:
Featuring over 60 superstores across the country, Eyeglass World is one of the industry's leading eyewear chains. People love the huge eyewear selection, the prices and the service they find there. Each Eyeglass World location has a lab in-store which allows them to fill prescription eyeglasses in the same day in most cases.
For more information, visit http://www.eyeglassworld.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers