NORCROSS, GA, January 23, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- With the changing of the seasons, the desire to spice up your look with some new fashions can be hard to resist. Eyeglass World has a way to change your look without breaking the bank: picking up new glasses.
Switching to a new style designer eyeglasses
frame or simply switching your old eyeglasses
for frames in one of the colors of the season provides an immediate change in your look. Adding new eyewear
in shades of red, blue, gold, silver, or other colors can help you connect to the latest and most-spirited fashions in a way that is uniquely yours.
One of the least expensive ways to upgrade a wardrobe for the new season is in your accessories, and for many eyeglass wearers, their most important accessory is their discount designer glasses.
There's no need to visit the optometrist if your prescription is current, but a new pair (or two) of glasses can provide just the pick-me-up that you need to face down the season with fun and style. If you suffer from allergies, or if that prescription is more than a year old, an eye doctor
at Eyeglass World can help you make sure your eyes are healthy. Staff can also help you find the perfect prescription glasses
"We want you to look your best," said Des Taylor, Senior Vice President of Merchandising."Our seasonal colors of designer frames are hot and perfect for keeping you in style."
For more information about their latest color frames, visit America's Best at http://www.eyeglassworld.com/
About Eyeglass World:
Featuring over 60 superstores across the country, Eyeglass World is one of the industry's leading eyewear chains. People love the huge eyewear selection, the prices and the service they find there. Each Eyeglass World location has a lab in-store which allows them to fill prescription eyeglasses in the same day in most cases.
For more information, visit http://www.eyeglassworld.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring