SCOTTSDALE, AZ, January 10, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Age Less: An Anti Aging Wellness Symposium is all about age rejuvenation and age reversal practices. It's February 15, 2014 at the DC Ranch Homestead Community Center in North Scottsdale.
This anti-aging event features expert physicians and presenters, local vendors, yoga and meditation for a full day of education and entertainment. Food, music, samples, raffle prizes worth over $500 and fun are in store for attendees, too.
The Age Less event is focused exclusively on teaching attendees how to "hold back" the hands of time and even reverse the aging process. They will learn a series of health and wellness routines, practices and products. Key professionals include:
• Dr. Tricia Pingel,NMD of Pingel Progressive Medicine will speak about overcoming adrenal fatigue and the latest in bio identical hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Pingel specializes in endocrinology and gastroenterology. Her new book on the subject will be available in spring 2014 through Rodale Publishing.
• Dr. Phranq (Frank) Tamburri,NMD will speak on Men's Health Practices,Prostate cures and prevention. He is one of Phoenix's Top Doctors and receives numerous physician referrals for integrative prostate treatments.
• Dr. Patricia Henthorn,D.C., of Balance &Motion Chiropractic will share the importance of aligning the spine to eliminate many ailments that take years off your life. The Spinal column houses the nervous system. "By proper alignment we create optimal regulation for every system of the body" says Henthorn.
• Dr Bryan Glick will speak on "Cardio Health and Inflammation,the Silent Killer. By eliminating it we can overcome and prevent premature aging. Dr. Bryan Glick is the owner and the practicing physician of N1Health of Scottsdale. As a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO),he is trained as a primary care physician to treat the whole person instead of merely symptoms or illnesses.
Mind/Body/Beauty Speakers Include:
• Author and Life Coach Howard Falco will speak on the topic of his book I am:the Power of Discovering Who You Really Are. He'll teach attendees how to improve self-awareness and realize their greater potentials.
• Lisa Williams-ANP-C,Beauty Expert/ Nurse Practitioner will share the latest news in non-surgical skin enhancementsto regain youthful looks. She will showcase the pros and cons of the latest in laser and dermal fillers.
• Harumi Maejima is a Yoga therapist and a highly skilled instructor with more than 500 Elite hours of training. She will teach attendees how integrating deep stretch and breathing can take years off the body.
• Anne Vetter will provide a meditation session. Meditation is one of the Ultimate Age Rejuvenation Practices to look and feel young. As a certified instructor for the Chopra Center,Vetter shares the timeless teachings to maintain balance,heal the body and mind and aid people in personal transformation. She instructs in the USA and Europe.
Supporting sponsors for Age Less include Jaguar North Scottsdale,Ultra Smooth Skin and the DC Ranch Community Council. The event is a production of CloudNine Marketing,Inc. According to CloudNine's president Trina Becksted,"there is so much information out there on age rejuvenation and reversal,and it can be confusing. This event brings the most relevant experts together to address the latest information from physicians' medical case studies to share with our attendees. Attendees will be empowered,well informed AND entertained at our event."
A percentage of proceeds will benefit http://www.justacenter.org,an elder homeless day resource center in Phoenix. Advance Purchase Admission before February 1,2014 is $79 for the full day,half days are $49. After February 1 the admission is $97. There's discounted pricing for DC Ranch residents at http://www.dcranch.com Seating is limited. Call 480/419.1799 to reserve your space or purchase tickets online at http://www.cloudninehealth.com
Beginning in 1997 CloudNine Marketing has been THE premier holistic medical public relations firm. We represent MD's, NMD's, Chiropractors and other health practitioners, authors and film makers. Our focus is on innovative event marketing, open houses and launches for medical practices, books and films.
We promote new products and services that promote mind, body, emotional and spiritual wellness by offering cost effective, ROI, performance based representation. Headquartered in Scottsdale Arizona we use the latest in SEO techniques, cutting edge social and digital media marketing, event planning, public relations and marketing consulting. We ignite the buzz for medical practice launches, grand openings, book and independent film premiers to get our clients noticed.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Chelsa Thomas: