MINNEAPOLIS, MN, September 14, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- News Facts---
• Fishbowl Solutions, an Oracle Public Sector Pillar and Gold Partner with over 700 successful WebCenter implementations, today announced a partnership with immixGroup that will see the companies offer expert consulting and services capabilities to a growing public sector.
• immixGroup has over sixteen years' experience helping hardware and software companies do business with the government. Their unique government aggregation platform provides a central location to facilitate sales into the public sector. With this partnership, Fishbowl Solutions will be able to more easily offer its leading Oracle WebCenter Content, Portal, and Imaging subject matter expertise to public sector organizations looking for assistance with their implementations.
• The partnership will also provide Fishbowl Solutions' customers with access to the General Services Administration (GSA) schedule of pre-negotiated contracts managed by immixGroup, including the value-added resources they provide to administer those contracts. This will enable Fishbowl Solutions to bring its software and services to market faster, while providing immixGroup the ability to offer a broad portfolio of industry-leading content management and portal technologies.
• The partnership will seek to empower organizations encompassing, but not limited to, the following applications of WebCenter technology:
o Enterprise content management
o Cross-departmental collaboration portals for intranets and secure extranets
o Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2 certified records management
o Document imaging and archival
o Management and publishing of policy and procedures
o Supporting Human Resources (HR) employee on-boarding processes
o Enterprise search through Google-based search technologies
o Automation of accounts payables/receivables and other process-intensive applications
"As an Oracle Public Sector Pillar Partner, Fishbowl Solutions is proud to be the WebCenter choice within the government market," said Fishbowl Solutions President and founder Tim Gruidl. "We feel the addition of a partnership with immixGroup not only helps further our presence in the space, but will improve the operational efficiencies of public sector organizations both internally and externally," continued Gruidl.
"We are excited to support Fishbowl Solutions through our public sector aggregation platform," said Art Richer, President of immixGroup. "Our unique platform of services including strategic demand creation activities and distribution services and will give Fishbowl Solutions the resources they need to grow their business, while government agencies will enjoy reliable access to Fishbowl Solutions services and products through their preferred contracts and solution providers."
● Fishbowl Solutions Website
● Fishbowl Solutions Blog
● immixGroup Website
immixGroup helps technology companies do business with the government. immixGroup's unique platform of services enables software and hardware manufacturers and their channel partners to grow their public sector business and accelerate the sales cycle. Since 1997, immixGroup has delivered the specialized resources and expertise these companies need to increase their revenue, support their demand creators, and operate efficiently. These services include market intelligence, marketing, lead generation, channel development, and a proven government business infrastructure. And government agencies at the federal, state, and local levels trust immixGroup to provide leading commercial technology products through their preferred contracts and business partners.
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions is an Oracle Gold Partner and Google Enterprise Partner, founded in 1999, and focused on Oracle WebCenter products. An officially certified Oracle WebCenter Specialized Partner, Fishbowl Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations solve complex information problems involving portal, content, imaging, search, mobility and document management, and is a recognized leader and innovator within the Oracle partner community.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phone: (952) 465-3400
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jason Lamon: