MINNEAPOLIS, MN, March 15, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Fishbowl Solutions, a Google Enterprise Partner and Oracle WebCenter Specialized Partner, has announced connector support for the Google Search Appliance (GSA) version 7.2 released by Google on February 11th, 2014. Fishbowl Solutions has certified their GSA connectors for Oracle WebCenter Content and YouTube to work with GSA 7.2.
• Customers using Fishbowl's connectors can take advantage of Google's new GSA 7.2 features including a redesigned administrative console, improved language support and enhanced entity recognition.
• The connector for Oracle WebCenter Content enables the GSA to index content stored in the Oracle Content Server repository and provides a Google-like search experience to WebCenter customers letting them take advantage of Google's world-class search relevancy and user experience.
• Fishbowl's connector for YouTube allows the GSA to index YouTube videos and metadata by channel. YouTube content such as product demonstration videos, customer testimonials, or training tutorials can be included in intranet or website search results accompanied by thumbnails and video information.
• Fishbowl Solutions will be showcasing their GSA connectors and integration with Oracle WebCenter at Collaborate 14, the Oracle user group conference being held April 7th through the 11th at the Venetian and Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. Conference attendees can stop by Booth #1453 to see Google Search demonstrations and enter to win an iPad.
• Fishbowl's GSA connectors for Oracle WebCenter Content and YouTube are available directly from Fishbowl Solutions.
• "Fishbowl Solutions is excited about the enhancements Google has introduced in GSA version 7.2, and we look forward to helping customers leverage these new capabilities" said, Kim Negaard, Product Manager for Fishbowl's GSA connectors. "We also want our customers to feel confident upgrading their GSAs knowing that the Fishbowl connectors they rely on are tested and supported so they can begin realizing the benefits of GSA 7.2."
Fishbowl Solutions is a Google Enterprise Partner, founded in 1999, and focused on providing enterprise search solutions using the Google Search Appliance (GSA). Fishbowl Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations solve costly and frustrating information management problems, and their enterprise search offerings bring the power and reach of Google to company websites, intranets, and portals. Fishbowl provides GSA implementation and consulting services, as well as integration software for Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle WebCenter Portal, and YouTube.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jason Lamon: