MINNEAPOLIS, MN, March 20, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- News Facts
- Fishbowl Solutions, an Oracle WebCenter Content and Portal Specialized Gold Partner and a Google Enterprise Partner, announced today that team members Greg Bollom and Kim Negaard received the Google Search Appliance (GSA) Qualified Deployment Specialist certification. This certification is recognized as the highest level of GSA certification possible for Google partners, and further demonstrates Fishbowl's commitment to provide expertise in the areas of enterprise search and overall information management.
- Greg and Kim represent the first Fishbowl employees to achieve the GSA Qualified Deployment Specialist certification. Greg is Fishbowl's Director of Product Development, and he started working with the GSA in 2011 when he developed a connector for Oracle WebCenter Content. Since that time, he has overseen the release of three versions of the Oracle WebCenter connector for the GSA. Additionally, Greg developed a connector integration to include YouTube videos in GSA search results within company websites and intranets.
- Kim is Fishbowl's Product Management and Pre-Sales Specialist for Google Search and Oracle WebCenter. Her role includes providing companies with hands-on, learning sessions to help them optimize their GSA deployments. She and Greg have worked with numerous customers in healthcare, manufacturing, and government to bring the power and reach of Google search to their company's intranets, websites and other information management systems.
- The GSA is an enterprise search technology developed by Google which builds on the accuracy of search on google.com. The GSA adds business-specific features like query suggestions, synonyms, and document previews to meet enterprise search needs. The GSA can search most enterprise information, from popular document formats to leading databases and document management systems, and respects the document-level permissions used in enterprise repositories.
- Fishbowl Solutions is a member of the Google Enterprise Partner program. Their value-add software and services for the GSA include the following:
- Reseller - new appliance sales or renewals
- GSA implementation services - configuration assistance, customizations, and training
- GSA Connector for Oracle WebCenter Content - index content stored in the Oracle Content Server repository while providing a Google-like search experience to WebCenter users
- GSA Connector for YouTube - include YouTube videos in your website or intranet search results
- WebCenter Integration Services - GSA integration assistance with Site Studio websites, WebCenter Portal sites, and custom Content Server pages
- "I applaud Greg and Kim for achieving the Google Search Appliance Qualified Deployment Specialist certification. Their desire to achieve this certification is commendable," said Tim Gruidl, president of Fishbowl Solutions. "Greg and Kim have been instrumental in helping Fishbowl Solutions build up its Google Search practice and develop the expertise necessary to help companies address their enterprise search needs. With their leadership, Fishbowl is further positioned to empower companies to leverage Google Search to drive more value from their content."
Google is a registered trademark of Google and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phone: (952) 465-3400
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions is a Google Enterprise Partner, founded in 1999, and focused on providing enterprise search solutions using the Google Search Appliance (GSA). Fishbowl Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations solve costly and frustrating information management problems, and their enterprise search offerings bring the power and reach of Google to company websites, intranets, and portals. Fishbowl provides GSA implementation and consulting services, as well as integration software for Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle WebCenter Portal, and YouTube.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jason Lamon: