Fishbowl Solutions Releases Android Application for Oracle WebCenter Content on Google Play
Free Application Showcases WebCenter Mobile Access Capabilities for Sales Enablement and Offline Content Access from Android Tablet Devices
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, February 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Fishbowl Solutions Releases Android Application for Oracle WebCenter Content on Google Play
• Fishbowl Solutions has announced the release of the "Fishbowl Mobile Library" Android application on the Google Play Store. The Fishbowl Mobile Library is a free version of Fishbowl's Mobile Tablet application for Oracle WebCenter Content and allows users to try the application's functionality first hand.
• The application is a tablet-based content delivery tool for enabling mobile access to Oracle WebCenter Content. It allows users to find, store, view, and organize content located in the Oracle WebCenter repository from their Android Tablets.
• Highlights of the application include:
o Access to WebCenter Content - Search & browse for items from Oracle WebCenter Content using both global search and predefined navigational nodes. View content including PDFs, HTML, images, and video.
o Synchronization & Offline Access - Keep local copies of content items on your device for offline use and sync with WebCenter when reconnected.
o Folder View - Organize local content into a personalized folder structure.
o Content Sharing - Add items to the email cart and send your contacts links to download items from a secure temporary download site.
• The Android application is built on Fishbowl's Mobility API and serves as a reference for mobile applications integrated with Oracle WebCenter Content. This mobile content library application framework is currently in production on both Android Tablets and the Apple iPad.
• Customers looking to implement a customized version of the application for use in their environment can also take advantage of built-in integration with Google Analytics and Oracle WebCenter security to control content access.
• The same functionality is also available on the Apple iPad and is available as a free download on iTunes.
• For more information on Fishbowl's tablet application for Oracle WebCenter Content please visit: http://www.fishbowlsolutions.com/StellentSolutions/StellentComponents/MobileApp/index.htm.
• Fishbowl ECM Mobile App Download on Google Play
• Fishbowl Solutions Website
• Fishbowl Solutions Mobile Tablet App Overview
Fishbowl Solutions is an Oracle Gold Partner, founded in 1999, and focused on Oracle WebCenter products. An officially certified Oracle WebCenter Specialized Partner, Fishbowl Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations solve complex information problems involving portal, content, imaging, and document management, and is a recognized leader and innovator within the Oracle partner community.
Kim Negaard Fishbowl Solutions St. Louis Park, MN United States Voice: (952) 465-3436 E-Mail:Email us Here Website:Visit Our Website
Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Please do not attempt to contact 24-7PressRelease. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. 24-7PressRelease disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.