FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, August 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Southfield-based Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C (www.maddinhauser.com) announced that 14 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 20th edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2014.---
Of the 14, Shareholders Harvey R. Heller, John E. Jacobs, Robert D. Kaplow, Richard J. Maddin, Richard F. Roth and Steven M. Wolock were recognized in multiple practice areas. In addition, last year Richard J. Maddin was named Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year for the Detroit area in the category of Litigation - Land Use and Zoning.
The recipients, respective categories, and year's honored, include:
• Stuart M. Bordman, Shareholder; Franchise Law (2013 - 2014)
• Mark R. Hauser, Managing Director and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law (1999-2014)
• Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Insurance Law and Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants (2003-2014)
• John E. Jacobs, Shareholder; Corporate Law and Real Estate Law (2009-2014)
• Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder; Tax Law and Trusts and Estates (2013 - 2014)
• Kathleen H. Klaus, Shareholder; Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants (2013 - 2014)
• Charles M. Lax, Shareholder; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (2006-2014)
• Michael S. Leib, Shareholder; Litigation - Bankruptcy (2012-2014)
• Michael W. Maddin, President Emeritus and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law (2003-2014)
• Richard J. Maddin, Shareholder; Construction Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation — Construction, Litigation — Land Use and Zoning, Litigation — Real Estate, and Real Estate Law (2008-2014)
• Richard F. Roth, Shareholder; Real Estate Law and Trusts and Estates (2013 - 2014)
• Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law (2010 - 2014)
• Ronald A. Sollish, Shareholder; Employment Law - Individuals (2013 - 2014)
• Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder; Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants and Professional Malpractice Law — Defendants (2008-2014)
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Whereas Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are neither required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
Founded in 1982, Southfield, Michigan-based Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C. is a multi-specialty law firm serving individuals, businesses and government entities. For more information, visit http://www.maddinhauser.com.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Lauren Herrin: