BEVERLY HILLS, CA, September 12, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Author Jacquee Kahn lays out a simple, successful formula for rescuing relationships in trouble, and helping single women find and keep Mr. Right. Girlfriend 911 is chock full of dating and relationship advice. A proven program that empowers women of all ages -- regardless of their relationship status -- to adjust their attitudes and change their behavior in order to attract and maintain a long-term, healthy and successful relationship.
The Girlfriend 911 Proven Program:
• How to stop making decisions based on the fear of being alone
• How to set standards and boundaries and avoid being taken for granted
• How your "Smartphone" can lead to not-so-smart relationship decisions
• How your actions can actually cause the opposite reaction you're hoping for
• How to spell out exactly what you want from the relationship
• How to really deal with a man who can't commit - without compromise
The Girlfriend 911 Cheat Sheet:
• Change your behavior, and you'll change his.
• Create a high standard for yourself.
• Create a boundary for yourself and for him.
• Allow him to take the lead every step of the way. It's a chess game. He makes his move, then you make yours.
• Don't contact him unless he contacts you first. Don't play games or lead him on if you're not interested. Always be honest and up-front with your intentions.
• Pay close attention to signs and red flags. Don't ignore them. When you see one, figure out what it means and act accordingly.
• If you're looking for a long-term, monogamous relationship, postpone sleeping with him. Wait until a good amount of time has gone by, both of you are on the same page, and you both want to be in a committed relationship. If there's any doubt on his part, don't sleep with him. If he tells you he doesn't want to be in a relationship, take him at his word and move on.
DOWNLOAD A FREE BOOK TODAY at AMAZON.COM and put an end to your relationship and dating problems once and for all!
Girlfriend 911 Testimonials:
"I wish I would have had this book two decades ago when I started dating. It would have not only taken a lot of the guesswork out of dating, but would have eliminated the countless hours and days and months of feeling badly about myself when things went wrong. The cyclical thoughts of "what happened?" "what is he really thinking?" "maybe if I just didn't do a, b, or c"...the pain of the 'what if' game. It would have been a no-brainer, and I would have walked away feeling GOOD, not bewildered or hurt. I would have known that the power lies in me, and only me, to be in the relationship I want. No bending = no breaking! It all would have been so much easier and so much more fun!"- Tania S.
"In no uncertain terms, this book has CHANGED MY LIFE! Before reading Girlfriend 911 I was on an emotional rollercoaster with my relationship. I was literally in a tumultuous relationship that could have gone on for years! At the point in my life I discovered the Girlfriend 911 "program," I was at an all-time emotional low. I figured nothing I had done previously had been working, so I was ready to try something different. This book pointed out to me very clearly what I was doing wrong. GF911 helped me get back my power, self confidence, self respect, and establish boundaries with men. It has also helped in so many other types of relationships. It is my daily "mantra" and when I get a little off track, I always refer back to it, because it works!" - Belinda J.
"After reading Girlfriend 911 and doing the program in this book, my relationship with myself has finally started to change. I really see how I repeat the same patterns in all of my relationships and always end up with the same results. Now in my marriage I am using the Girlfriend 911 approach. I finally feel good about myself and my relationship is changing as a result. There really is nothing like this book. Jacquee Kahn has a true gift. She really understands relationships and how to heal them! Her philosophy is simple; change your behavior, stay connected to your True Self, and everything will fall into place." - Paula B.
About the Author
For years, Jacquee Kahn has been dispensing "Super Nanny"- style tough love to women in need of relationship help. Her no-nonsense, straightforward advice became the foundation for the Girlfriend 911 program. Jacquee began her career at the Creative Artists Agency in Los Angeles, later transitioning to critiquing and editing screenplays. She currently has a number of writing and producing projects in the works. A native of Cape Town, South Africa, Jacquee moved to the U.S. at the age of 16. She earned a degree in English Literature from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She also studied Economics at London University College in England. Jacquee currently resides in Los Angeles.
For more information visit:
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #