LOS ANGELES, CA, January 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Wearing rings on the middle finger pushes away love. Barbara Berg, the Ring Shui expert and author shares "The insight to create the "The Ring Shui Approach," a system of moving and removing rings from various fingers to help amplify or lessen various energies of the fingers depending on what you want to accomplish, came after someone told me to take off the ring from my middle finger, as it would bring me conflict. I did, and I didn't give it a second thought. However, my life began to improve and I was meeting more compatible men to date."
Barbara then began working on her second book, "How to Escape the No-Win Trap," and noticed while working with women and men, they seemed to have a connection between their feelings about life and relationships and where they wore their rings. One day, while being interviewed Barbara volunteered information on "Hand Shui," and what followed was a whole system that she later titled: "Ring Shui."
Thereafter Barbara created the powerful "The Ring Shui Approach," which is a system of moving and removing rings from various fingers to help amplify or lessen various energies of the fingers depending on what you want to accomplish. The result of understanding proper placement of rings is an improved life and bringing in the energies and situations you prefer. The book "Ring ShuiTM"- "More About Move your Rings-Change Your LifeTM Revised and Expanded" is Barbara's fourth book and it won the INDIE Next Generation Finalist Award.
After her book was released, she met a wonderful world class hand analyst named Lisa Greenfield, who said her approach fit right in with the energy of the mythical gods on the fingers. Much thanks to Lisa, Barbara came out with a second edition of "Ring Shui", which can be found on Amazon when searched for as "More About Ring Shui". It has a special section about the astrological energies of the fingers, what to look for in men, and various gems to consider for various fingers. In addition, Barbara also wrote, "What to Do When Life is Driving You Crazy!" and "How To Escape The No-Win Trap!". "Ring Shui" involves rings, hands and energy and is really about finding the balance between loving yourself and loving others.
Barbara has conducted over 475 workshops, guested on over 300 radio, T.V, and internet shows, and had her own radio show. In addition, Barbara is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in private practice in California, specializing in midlife crises. http://www.barbaraberg.com
To learn more, listen to Debbi Dachinger as she interviews Barbara Berg on Dare to Dream radio, listen via podcast at: http://www.deborahdachinger.com/interview-archives. Debbi's Dare to Dream radio show is a syndicated, multi-award winning program, featured in news sources around the world. Dachinger is a bestselling author, keynote speaker and media personality. Dare to Dream radio airs live on the following stations: Indie 100 (out of Burbank, CA), the Morning Inspiration show: Wed-Fri 9-11 AM PT, and SAT & SUN 11 AM - 1 PM PT, and syndicates on WROM Radio (Detroit), WHTB (Massachusetts) and Butterfly Radio (Florida).
Debbi Dachinger's "Dare to Dream" radio show is a syndicated, multi-award winning program. It's been featured in online news sources around the world. Author of the three-time bestselling book "Dare to Dream: This Life Counts," Debbi is often heard as an interview guest on other radio and TV shows; in addition, Debbi is an inspirational keynote speaker and a spokeswoman on panels. "Dare to Dream" radio enlightens and entertains listeners in an exciting paradigm that intertwines metaphysics with a talk show format. It's a show that's needed as people are moving towards new ways of living and doing business and desiring tools to make their passions, goals and dreams come true. "Dare to Dream" is very popular with a large listener following (2.7 million listeners per episode). Hear "Dare to Dream" radio live worldwide or on by podcast: http://www.deborahdachinger.com (and on iTunes).---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Debbi Dachinger:
- Statistics Show: Public Speaking Is #1 Fear. Blossom Benedict Helps Free People From Stage-Fright To Release Authentic Self In Front Of Any Audience.
- Dr. Dain Heer to Discuss Real Ways To Beat Depression
- The Inner Dynamics of Successful Relationships: ROBERT J. BURNS
- Dr. Sarah Farrant: Vitalistic Health, Mastering the Art of Detecting, Sorting & Providing Information On Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting.
- I See Your Soul Mate: An Intuitive's Guide to Finding and Keeping Love, by SUE FREDERICK, Published by St. Martin's Press
- Gary Douglas: Greater Possibilities and New Choices for Living
- Mena Hardy: Singer Songwriter Nominated for John Lennon Songwriting Award for "I'm A Loser at 17"
- Iconic Film Legends, Rock Stars, International CEO's, TV Personalities and Regulars Folks - Changing Course Through Hand Analysis
- A Window between Worlds, Artist and Founder CATHY SALSER, Proves That Art Heals - The Award-Winning National Nonprofit Dedicated To Using Art to End Domestic Violence
- TOM FABBRI: Goal Expert. An Extreme Adventurist With New Book "Ageless You," Summits New Heights