SUNNYVALE, CA, July 01, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Android device users now have a do-it-yourself tool to easily backup and share phone content locally with the PC for safekeeping and protect their devices from malware and viruses. Mobile software developer FutureDial Incorporated announced that it is offering a special software bundle in the form of a pre-paid scratch card for software download. The card will be available for sale in RadioShack franchise stores nationwide, with other major retailers to follow.
MobileRaptor PC Software:
MobileRaptor for Android Phones and Tablets handles and simplifies the transfer, backup, restoration and sharing of files between Android devices and the PC. A little-known fact is that Android devices do not have the full capability to easily backup, share and restore all content file types with a PC. MobileRaptor is a convenient, unified tool that accomplishes all of that and saves users a great deal of time and hassle. Using MobileRaptor software on the PC, users of Android phones and tablets can:
* Backup, share and restore contacts between Android devices and Outlook on the PC.
* Keep calendar entries up-to-date between Android devices and Outlook on the PC.
* Share and save favorite website bookmarks between the Android device and the PC.
* Customize favorite music files on the PC to use as personalized, one-of-a-kind phone ringers.
* Transfer and save photos and other image files between the Android device and the PC to free-up memory to continue taking more pictures with the device.
* Transfer and save video files between the Android device and the PC to free-up memory to continue taking more videos with the device.
* No more sore thumbs for text messaging fans: Easily archive text messages to the PC for safekeeping, and also use the PC's full keyboard to easily and more quickly compose and "mass-blast" text messages out to up to 500 recipients simultaneously through the Android device.
FutureDial's new MobileRaptor PC software is compatible with Android phones and tablets currently on the market running Android Operating System versions 1.5, 1.6, 2.0/2.1, 2.2 and 3.0/3.1.
"People already know they need to back-up their computer files for safekeeping," says George Huang, President and CEO of FutureDial Incorporated. "And with all the personal files kept on Android phones and tablets nowadays, it also makes sense to back-up those files locally onto a PC. MobileRaptor is like having local backup insurance for Android phone and tablet files. Since most retail stores sell software on CD, we're excited to be the first point-of-sales activation card for the benefit of retail stores that is space-saving, theft-free, stays current on the shelf, and offers stores better cash flow and quick inventory replacement."
Lookout Mobile Security will also be available on the prepaid card. Lookout delivers award-winning protection from the growing threats facing mobile users today including malware and spyware, data loss, and device loss. It is the #1 security application for Android, providing free mobile security and anti-virus protection.
Available for Purchase at RadioShack Franchise Stores Nationwide:
RadioShack's franchise stores will be the first to carry the new prepaid cards, which will retail for $19.99 (MSRP). Other major retailers will follow in the coming months.
Learn more about the product at http://www.mobileraptor.com
FutureDial is a leading provider of mobile content management software and solutions to mobile consumers enabling phone-to-phone transfer, backup, data restoration, and personalization. FutureDial's products support audio, video, images, contacts, calendar, and SMS over hundreds of handset models. FutureDial solutions are also used by Tier-1 wireless carriers across Europe and the USA at retail stores, service centers, and warehouses worldwide. For more information about FutureDial and its products, please visit http://www.futuredial.com---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Bruce Brunger: