NORCROSS, GA, January 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The well-known Georgia individual health insurance
agent, McCart, is urging workers to stay insured even if they missed open enrollment season. Most employers only offer a very limited time period for their employees to review their health insurance options, so time really is of the essence concerning this matter. If you are currently employed, and you missed the deadline, it is important to have Georgia individual health coverage to bridge the gap until the next open enrollment. Every year the majority of companies give their employees the option to review their existing coverage. McCart is stressing the importance securing individual health insurance in Georgia
even if only temporarily.
Obtaining affordable health insurance in Georgia
is not as difficult as it may seem. While many workers will be satisfied with their current plan, most of them fail to even acknowledge alternatives. This is where the problem lies. If you fail to choose a new health insurance plan by the enrollment deadline, you will have to wait another year before getting the opportunity again. Workers are encouraged not to allow a lapse in coverage. McCart also wishes to explain the importance of paying attention to detail. Every health insurance plan is different. Employees should choose a plan that fits their budget as well as their needs. Having a Georgia individual health insurance agent
on your side will ensure you make the right choices.
Specializing in Georgia individual health insurance
for over 40 years, McCart knows how important health insurance is for working families. Spending the reviewing the options could end up saving you hundreds of dollars in health insurance premiums. Likewise, it could also help you choose an option that best meets your needs. For example, if you are expecting to have another child in the coming year, you must select a plan that offers the best coverage for that need.
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring