NORCROSS, GA, January 23, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Getting sick is just not an option these days. In this economy, staying healthy can mean the difference between financial breathing room vs. woes. Many companies offer sick time to employees, but depending on your current work status, this may or may not be sufficient. In addition, workers who drop below full-time status run the risk of losing their benefits altogether. Luckily there are individual health plans in Georgia
that can keep you covered.
Every day you are sick may cost you a day's worth of wages. For the vast majority of Americans, making ends meet is a blessing. People simply cannot afford to be sick, and that is why the Georgia health insurance
company, McCart, is offering tips for staying healthy this season. There are a number of ways people can avoid getting sick, and the rewards of doing so are truly worth it. The first step is having excellent individual health insurance
so that you can afford to have your health monitored by medical professionals.
Most Georgia individual health insurance plans
do not completely cover the cost of medical expenses. While health insurance significantly reduces out of pocket costs, co-payments and bills will still have to be paid. Thus, staying healthy is more important than most people realize. It is not merely a lifestyle choice; it is economically advantageous. McCart recommends wearing proper apparel. Not dressing for the weather is a key reason why many people get sick in the first place. Another cardinal rule is remembering to always wash your hands. One related tip that most people are unaware of is to not dry your hands with a cloth towel. These contain germs that can quickly spread; this is why public restrooms contain paper towels and automated hand dryers. The best way to keep your immunity up during the cold season is by eating healthy and getting adequate sleep.
Take it from a leading expert in Individual health insurance in Georgia
; following these simple tips can go a long way towards keeping you out of harm's way. The common cold can quickly lead to worse infections; if you are beginning to feel ill, McCart urges you to call your doctor. Treating an illness quickly is the best way to keep it at bay.
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers