NORCROSS, GA, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- McCart Insurance understands that the Supreme Court ruling about the Affordable Healthcare Act may seem confusing to some. The law and the ruling change the way health insurance in Georgia
and around the country is offered and who can buy it.
Under the law and ruling, people who have previously been turned down when trying to buy affordable health insurance can no longer be denied because of a pre-existing condition. Policy holders with Coventry of Georgia health insurance can also now keep their children on their health insurance plan until the child is 26 years old.
Women may also find that at a policy through Coventry Healthcare of Georgia is suddenly more affordable as the law prevents insurance companies from charging higher rates based soley on sex. Furthermore, the law allows for the creation of group health insurance plans for those who have been previously denied coverage due to a pre-existing condition. In some cases, a group plan may be more affordable than a Georgia individual health
The addition of the Supreme Court ruling does not help to clarify the provisions of the ACA, but McCart Insurance will be happy to help individuals and families negotiate the maze to find the health insurance plan that bests protects them and their loved ones.
"We understand that health insurance can be one of the biggest expenses an individual or family faces," said Tony McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance. "Now that the Supreme Court has ruled on the ACA, we can help anyone find a plan."
To learn more about affordable health insurance in Georgia, check out http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, please visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends