NORCROSS, GA, January 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Charles McAleer opened his business in 2003 to service the Atlanta metropolitan area and other regions of Georgia. Never resting on his accomplishments from this state alone, he obtained a license to practice in Alabama as well and opened a satellite office in Mobile. These accomplishments as a Georgia injury accident lawyer
include the following in 2012:
- $2,000,000 for a client who was hit by a car while walking on the sidewalk
- $850,000 in workers' compensation for someone who was seriously injured in a car accident while on the way to work
- $2,000,000 in a pedestrian/car collision
These and the many more achievements McAleer and his team have had all contribute to the reputation they have earned as a top Georgia auto accident compensation lawyer
. They also help to explain how they reached an 8.3 or Excellent Avvo rating.
Acknowledging the confidence they have as car accident lawyers in Georgia
and their helping clients to get results, they do not assess any attorney fees for personal injury cases unless they win.
"At McAleer, we are truly committed to giving personal attention to each and every client to assist them in understanding their rights and knowing how to get what is owed to them," says Charles McAleer, Founder of McAleer Law. "Our office in Mobile now gives us more reach to do what we do best."
Located on Azalea Road, this location can be reached at 251-341-0116 or toll-free at 877-380-4093. Call or step into their office for a free consultation today. Your compensation is within reach.
About McAleer Law
Based out of Decatur, Ga., McAleer Law provides legal services to people throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. McAleer Law focuses on wrongful personal injuries relating to auto accidents, job sites, falls, and hospital and nursing home errors. Their attorneys help clients get the compensation they are owed.
For more information, visit http://www.mcaleerlaw.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends
- Hospital Linen Service Angelica Corporation Encourages Keeping the Flu at Bay in Your Hospital