GREENVILLE, SC, April 05, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The classic children's mystery series, Nancy Drew Diaries and Hardy Boys Adventures, have relaunched with a new look and suspenseful stories and are being celebrated by Ryan's , HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet all April long. Every Thursday from April 10 to May 1 during Family Night from 5 to 8 p.m., the restaurants will feature in-store activities involving the mysteries.
"We are delighted to partner with the Nancy Drew Diaries and Hardy Boys Adventures series. Like good, wholesome food, good wholesome books are enjoyable for people of all ages," said Alice Crowder, Vice President of Marketing for Ovation Brands. "Parents remember the books from their childhoods and their kids love them for the exciting storylines."
Kids and adults will also be tempted by the new dining options on Family Night as the chains launch a "breakfast-for-dinner" program. Restaurants will feature breakfast favorites like pancakes, waffles, sausages, sliced bacon, and eggs made to order at the Egg Action Station. The breakfast offerings will be available only on Thursday nights from 5 to 8 pm, in addition to other dishes typically served at the restaurants during dinner. Menus will vary by location.
"Families enjoy seeing what's new exclusively on Thursday Family Nights," said Crowder. "The introduction of Breakfast for Dinner puts a fun twist on this popular night."
Junior detectives will also have the opportunity to test their mystery skills at home with downloadable mystery-themed activities on the restaurant websites. For more information about April Family Night featuring Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys, visit online at http://www.Ryans.com, http://www.HomeTownBuffet.com and http://www.OldCountryBuffet.com.
About Ovation Brands
Ovation Brands currently operates 339 restaurants in 35 states, comprised of 330 steak-buffet restaurants and nine Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse restaurants. The restaurants are principally operated under the Old Country Buffet , HomeTown Buffet and Ryan's brands. Ovation employs over 17,000 team members and serves approximately 100 million customers annually. Corporate headquarters are based in Greer, SC with a Corporate Support Center located in Eagan, MN. For more information, visit http://www.OvationBrands.com.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Kim Miller:
- Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet, and Old Country Buffet Explore Dine-Out Options with Introduction of Beverages To Go
- Celebrate Your Independence From Cooking with Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet This Fourth of July
- Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet Turn Up Fun On Family Night With July Music Promotion
- Church's Chicken Awards $50,000 In Scholarships To Texas Students
- Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet Treat Dad to a Manly Meal All Father's Day Weekend June 13 Through 15
- Miami Women Who Rock Partners with Bloomingdale's to Present "Stiletto Strut" to Benefit the Women's Breast Health Initiative
- Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet Celebrate Mother's Day All Weekend Long May 9 Through 11
- Ryan's HomeTown Buffet And Old Country Buffet Celebrate Easter All Weekend And Delight Every Bunny
- Ryan's, Hometown Buffet And Old Country Buffet Serve Dinner Sunny Side Up With Breakfast Favorites On Thursday Nights
- Dine At Ryan's , HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet and Get Lucky With a Special Offer On St. Patrick's Day, March 17