ATLANTA, GA, October 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Many people consider hiring outside facilitators
only for large conferences. However, FindaFacilitator, which helps match organizations with the best facilitator for their needs, says that the right group facilitator
can help leaders and participants get the most out of just about any meeting, no matter how large or small.
Types of Meeting Facilitation
Meeting facilitators fulfill a variety of needs. No matter what you want to accomplish with your meeting, the right facilitator can help ensure that it does not get off-track, and that all views are heard.
- Strategic planning facilitation helps a group establish a plan and set measurable goals to put it into place.
- Process improvement facilitation enables organizations to develop and improve large and small processes.
- Team building facilitation allows groups to work out differences and coalesce as a team. People are often more likely to speak up to suggest ideas or voice problems when their manager is not the one leading the meeting.
- Partnering sessions where departments or organizations are working together for the first time often benefit from having a neutral person involved.
- Facilitators can also be useful when issue resolution is needed. They can help a group work through a challenge and find ideas they may not have considered.
Finding the Right Professional Facilitator
FindaFacilitator has a database of 500 facilitators. By answering a few questions, an organization can find a meeting expert with the skills and experience they need. To help with the search, FindaFacilitator asks all facilitators in their database to rate themselves in over 70 service areas. They also provide client feedback ratings on their facilitators.
If clients prefer, FindaFacilitator's client relationship managers will help them find the right person for their needs. Kris Casariego, Director of Marketing for Leadership Strategies, which runs FindaFacilitor, says that they offer certification programs for facilitators to provide them with extensive training. "Our Certified Master Facilitators
have completed a program so comprehensive that FindaFacilitator offers a money-back guarantee for their services."
For more information on their services, visit http://findafacilitator.com
FindaFacilitator.com is powered by Leadership Strategies, who specializes in facilitating corporate meetings. FindaFacilitator.com helps put companies in touch with facilitators and consultants all over the world, featuring a database of more than 500 professionals. These experts meet your various business needs and make sure your company runs smoother.
Learn more by going to http://findafacilitator.com