DETROIT, MI, December 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Godlan, a manufacturing ERP software specialist (SyteLine ERP), EAM (Asset Management) specialist and Infor Gold Channel Partner, announced today that SyteLine 9.00 is now generally available for Godlan customers and prospects. Infor SyteLine 9.00 is the biggest release in six years, and SyteLine is used by more than 5,000 customer locations around the world. Infor SyteLine ERP 9.00 incorporates the latest Infor technology innovations of the Infor 10x platform and broad support for Infor Ming.le, Infor ION and Infor Business Intelligence (BI).---
Major new features and/or enhancements in SyteLine 9.00 include: Single Instance or Multi-Site Database Functionality, Enhanced Cloud Deployment, Improved Compliance Measures, Enhanced Financials and many more.
"Over the past 18 months, Infor has shown its ability to execute on its investments in cloud and user interface design to make its ERP application suites more compelling for existing and new customers," said Nucleus Research VP Rebecca Wettemann. "With this version of SyteLine, Infor takes a big step forward in usability and functionality while providing an upgrade path that is less disruptive for business users."
Infor SyteLine 9.00 features industry-leading financials, highly flexible options for multi-site operations, deployment flexibility from on-premises, cloud, or hybrid, and a superior advanced planning system (APS). SyteLine 9.00 has been enhanced specifically to help manufacturers increase productivity, track regulatory compliance and provide executive-level reporting. The application allows for automotive/specialty vehicle, equipment, furniture, high tech, industrial and most any discrete manufacturing customer to monitor demand, schedule deliveries and track resources throughout the supply chain. Infor SyteLine ERP continues to deliver broad manufacturing and distribution functionality as well as vertical-specific, out-of-the-box capabilities.
Godlan achieved a TEC Accreditation for ERP Solutions 2013, was awarded the Infor North America SyteLine ERP Partner of the Year in 2011, Infor Regional Partner of the Year 2013 and is an approved Infor Gold Channel Partner serving customers for over 29 years. For more information, visit godlan.com or call 586-464-4400.
About Godlan, Inc.
Godlan is a leading manufacturing performance specialist that has been implementing integrated technology solutions since 1984. As an approved Infor Gold Channel Partner with a focus on Infor SyteLine ERP, Godlan supports the implementation of world-class processes and best practices throughout discrete manufacturing organizations. For more information about Godlan, its mobile application InSync Anywhere, or Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software demos, call 586-464-4400 or visit godlan.com.
Infor is one of the world's largest providers of enterprise applications and services, helping over 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit infor.com.
Infor customers include:
+ 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
+ 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
+ 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
+ 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
+ 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
+ 26 of the top 35 global retailers
+ 5 of the top 9 brewers
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Bobby Rudder:
- Infor Hosting Live Webinar Series Featuring Latest Innovations That Can Improve SyteLine ERP Users' Business Performance
- Godlan, ERP Software Specialist and EAM Asset Management Specialist, Launches New Website Dedicated to Asset Management Consulting and Infor EAM Software
- Godlan, SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software Specialist and EAM Asset Management Specialist Has Been Nominated for the Macomb Business Award "A Diversification Leader"
- Godlan, SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software Specialist and EAM Asset Management Specialist, Announced Today Infor SyteLine ERP is a Recognized Leader by Nucleus Research
- Godlan, SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software Specialist and EAM (Asset Management) Specialist, Achieved TEC Accreditation for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Solutions
- creative werks Continues to Shine in the Food Packaging Industry Through Creativity, Commitment and State-of-the-Art Technology
- Godlan, SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software Specialist, Will Be Exhibiting at SOUTH-TEC 2013 Taking Place October 29-31, 2013 at TD Convention Center in Greenville, SC