Halfpricesoft.com Giving Thanks To Customers With EzCheckprinting Business Check Software For $0
Halfpricesoft.com would like to give thanks to customers by offering ezCheckprinting business software at $0. Test drive at www.halfpricesoft.com.
RALEIGH, NC, December 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Check printing software developer halfpricesoft.com have annouced the holiday season special for small businesses. Customers that looking for ways to speed up check printing and bill paying during holiday season can now get ezCheckPrinting PC check writer for free when they check out through halfpricesoft.com online special offer.
"We would like to give thanks to new customers who want a less expensive and more user friendly check writing software. EzCheckprinting software is offered for $0 when new customers check out through Trialpay as a unique Thanksgiving opportunity. " said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
-Use duplication feature for recurring check printing
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation
ezCheckPrinting can works on both Windows and Mac machines. The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Windows 8.1 and has network capability. This allows business owners to stop wasting precious time on frustrating extended learning curves typically associated with check writing software applications.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business. To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Please do not attempt to contact 24-7PressRelease. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. 24-7PressRelease disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.