BALTIMORE, MD, September 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Residents in the Mid-Atlantic can get in the spirit of Halloween by joining an author, ghost hunter, and scientist at various appearances throughout October. Beginning with an appearance at the famous Baltimore Book Festival
on Sept. 29, you can meet and hear Rob Gutro
explain the difference between ghosts and spirits, and how he uses science to explain them.
Rob wrote two books about his experiences: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead,"
and "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium."
He has been educating people and sharing experiences for the last three years. In his books, he balances his scientific knowledge with his abilities and knowledge of the paranormal. His books contain very personal stories of loss and proof of the afterlife. He even proved to his own family that his father was attending his own funeral.
Gutro considers himself an average guy, who just happens to be able to hear, feel, sense and communicate with Earth-bound ghosts and spirits who have passed on. Because he's still developing his abilities, he considers himself a "medium rare." He has given many interviews and had appearances in the Washington Post, MSNBC, and the global paranormal radio program "Coast to Coast with George Noory."
He is part of the Inspired Ghost Tracking Group out of Jessup, Md.
In his latest book, "Lessons Learned," follow Rob on a treasure hunt-style journey as what seem to be random words, signs and symbols from a spirit, end up being intensely personal to the spirit. Learn that departed loved ones, human and animal, are still around family members. Find out what lessons the dead want us to know, encounter the ghost of John Wilkes Booth and others, and see picture-proof at a double murder investigation the author participated in with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Rob also takes you into cemeteries, battlefields, and historic places. Learn what happens to victims of suicide and murders, and how infants and animals pass messages to the living.
His schedule is as follows:
- Sun., Sept. 29 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET- a meet and greet at the Baltimore Book Festival under the Local Author's Tent next to famous Fantasy writer; I.R. Harris (Author of the Bound Trilogy - www.irharrisbooks.com
) Baltimore Book Festival site: www.baltimorebookfestival.com
- Wed. Oct. 2 at 7 p.m. - Speaking/Signing at the Butcher's Hill Association Meeting St. Andrew's Church Baltimore, Md.
- Sat. Oct. 5, 2013 10 a.m. EDT - Live Radio Interview with Ghosthunting Bill Hartley
LIVE STREAM at www.kzztv.com;
Broadcast at 970 WAMD-AM Radio, Aberdeen, Md. and 1460 WKHZ-AM, Easton, Md. and 810 WYRE-AM, Annapolis, Md.
- Sat., Oct. 19 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT - Appearance and Talk Celebrate the Book Festival in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, St. Patrick's Parish Activity Center, 85 Marsh Drive, Carlisle PA 17013 www.celebratethebook.com
- Thurs., Oct. 24 at 7 p.m. EDT- Halloween Open Mic & Book Signing with Ghostorian Mike Ricksecker Free event at the Calvert Library, 850 Costley Way, Prince Frederick, MD
- Wed., Oct. 30 at 6:30 p.m. - Introduction to Ghostly Science and Ghost Hunter Equipment and a Ghost Hunt with the PRISMD Ghost Group at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, Baltimore, Md. Ticketed event, 1415 Key Highway, Baltimore, Md.
- Sat., Nov. 2, 2013 -Meet and greet/vendor at the "Motivating Spirits" conference talk by Dustin Pari and John Tenney, Holiday Inn Historic Gateway, 333 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602
- Fri., Nov. 8, 2013 7 to 9 p.m. EDT - Freetalk about "Messages from Spirit on Birthdays and Anniversaries at Inspired Journeys, Jessup, Md. http://inspiredghosttracking.webs.com
Rob maintains a weekly blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, where he posts his encounters that have occurred after the book was completed, where people can share their stories or find other resources on the paranormal. The books are available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets. For more information, email Rob at Rgutro@gmail.com
For the author's "Ghosts and Spirits Insights" blog and upcoming appearances, visit:
Rob Gutro is an author, scientist, ghost hunter and medium who gives talks and writes books about his experiences. He wrote "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," and "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium." He has been educating people and sharing experiences for the last three years. In his books, he balances his scientific knowledge with his abilities and knowledge of the paranormal. His books are available on Amazon, and his blog/website is http://ghostsandspiritsinsights.blogspot.com/