NORCROSS, GA, October 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The makers of natural weight loss supplement
Healthe Trim would like to offer some tips on how you can avoid gaining weight during tailgating season.
Tailgates and football parties are excellent opportunities to spend time with friends and family and enjoy delicious food. However, the more appetizing the food, the greater the tendency to overindulge, making it a common time for unwanted weight gain. Luckily, by following these suggestions from the makers of the popular natural diet pill
Healthe Trim, it should not be too difficult to eat smart and stay healthy this fall while still enjoying fall festivities
The first tip is to eat throughout the day. If you usually starve yourself until the party starts so you can eat a lot with less guilt, don't! Instead, eat many healthy, protein-rich snacks throughout the day, so you can enjoy the tailgate food in moderation. Showing up hungry will give your body the message that it should store up every calorie for later use, which is not a message you want it to receive.
The next tip is to be choosy about indulgences. This doesn't mean you should place super heavy restrictions on everything you eat, but you should limit what you load up on to only your very favorite foods. So, if you would like an extra-large portion of one thing, like your favorite potato salad, eat moderate portions of everything else.
Another thing to remember is to not waste calories on liquid. Soda is around year long, so at a tailgate you should stick to water (or low calorie alcoholic beverages if you are drinking). Water is also a smart choice because sitting out in the sun can be very dehydrating.
One type of eating that people may not even realize they are over indulging in is the finger foods. Bowls of chips, pigs in a blanket, and other fatty appetizers can really add up, though they may seem small and insignificant. So, while you do not need to cut out foods like this entirely, be aware of how much you are eating, and keep your portions reasonable.
"Tailgate food is something that many people look forward to and enjoy during the autumn months, and fortunately, it is possible to do without sacrificing your weight loss goals," explains Matthew Dwyer, founder of Healthy Life Sciences. "As long as you approach the situation with moderation in mind, there is no reason such a fun activity should be a hindrance to your diet plan."
Healthe Trim can help you reach you natural weight loss goals during tailgating season (and year round). A natural weight loss supplement, Healthe Trim naturally suppresses appetite and boosts energy to enhance any weight loss plan. You can try it risk free at http://healthytrim.com
About HealthyLife Sciences, LLC
HealthyLife Sciences, LLC is dedicated to providing natural nutritional solutions for improving the quality of health and wellness for its customers. This is achieved by offering only the highest quality all-natural ingredients, creating a friendly and easy customer experience, and operating the business with the utmost integrity. HealthyLife Sciences, LLC offers a variety of natural health supplements, including Healthe Plex, Healthe Shield, Healthe Pulse, Healthe Cleanse, and the company's flagship product, Healthe Trim.
Find out about HealthyLife Sciences' entire line of all natural health, wellness and anti-aging products at http://healthytrim.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends