MESA, AZ, March 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mesa, Arizona. Healthland Explorer is now selling the new, low-cost Thermotex far infrared pain relief heat therapy system to pain sufferers in the USA, Canada, Asia, Middle East, and Central and South America.
The Thermotex heat therapy system is physician and physical therapist-recommended for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness; the temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, minor strains and sprains and minor muscular back pain; muscular relaxation; and the temporary increase of local blood circulation where applied. For more health benefit information, visit http://www.farinfrared-painrelief.com.
"My patients' physical response to this technology has convinced me that (far infrared treatment) is certainly worth the consideration for anyone seeking relief from the pain and stiffness of acute and chronic conditions. I particularly like far infrared therapy for arthritis and fibromyalgia, as well as chronic ligament, tendon and muscle injuries," wrote Dr. Mark Stengler in the magazine Bottom Line Natural Healing.
Thermotex is officially registered as a medical device with both the US Food and Drug Administration and Health Canada.
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed by the Thermotex 30 day money back guarantee and by its limited one year warranty.
The unit Comes with a 110V power supply for use in the USA and Canada, and it uses only 35 watts of electricity. For pain sufferers who live outside of the USA and Canada and who use 220V current, they can still use Thermotex by buying locally and using a small transformer that steps the electrical current down 220V to 110V voltage.
Pain sufferers can purchase their own affordable Thermotex heat therapy system online at http://www.farinfrared-painrelief.com or by phoning manager Phillip Fry at
1-480-217-7173 or 1-480-310-7970 in the USA. If you have questions about Thermotex , phone Mr. Fry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthland Explorer sells worldwide the Thermotex far infrared heat treatment system to help pain sufferers reduce their pain.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Mold Consultant Phillip Fry Launches National Organization to Help Mold-Impacted Employees, Tenants, Home Buyers, Insured Property Owners, and Mold Removal Clients
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona