- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
As an end-to-end solution provider for health information exchange, health data analytics and patient engagement solutions, we offer the complete solution for operating clinically integrated networks.
BELLEVUE, WA, February 21, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- HealthUnity(R), a leading healthcare technology company dedicated to secure, privacy-protected health information acquisition, integration, exchange and analysis, will be introducing its wide array of clinical integration solutions at the HIMSS14 Annual Conference and Exhibition, February 23-27 in Orlando, Florida.
The company is ranked as a top health information exchange (HIE) vendor in the 2014 Black Book(TM) Client Experience & Satisfaction Rankings of Healthcare Technology & Managed Services. It also received the 2013 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award for North American Health Information Exchange Enabling Technology.
HealthUnity will be featuring exciting new additions to its solution suite including:
- Healthebase(TM): HealthUnity's expanded healthcare analytics solution is built on Microsoft SQL Server(R) Business Intelligence foundation and is the only product in the market with built-in ETL tools to process HL7 version 2, Continuity of Care Document (CCD) and Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (CCDA) and claims data. Its data warehouse is designed to meet numerous well known reporting needs as well as new research questions. Healthebase forms the most cost-effective and comprehensive basis for patient and population health management required for accountable care organizations (ACO), clinically integrated networks and other data-driven, quality-conscious and research-oriented healthcare enterprises.
- CCHIT(R) Certified PHR: Healthysite(TM), HealthUnity's Personal Health Record (PHR) system, is now ONC 2014 Edition compliant and was fully certified recently by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT), an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). It was built from the ground up to be the best non-tethered PHR in the industry, allowing it to enhance the patient engagement process and connect to any EHR technology that follows the ONC standards. Ideal for use with ACOs, clinically integrated networks and HIEs, Healthysite includes patient-generated content, remote identity proofing and authentication of users, patient-controlled data sharing and secure e-mail and e-visits using DIRECT messaging standards.
- HealthyReferral: HealthUnity's secure referral management system includes online electronic referral capability, which can be accessed as part of an HIE or natively from integrated EHR systems. The solution enables secure attachment of files as well as patient chart information. This critical component of care coordination is essential for any clinically integrated network.
- Support for Meaningful Use 2 and Beyond: HealthUnity's robust suite of products provides a rich set of tools and capabilities for eligible providers and hospitals seeking to achieve Meaningful Use Stage 2 including:
1. A certified PHR linked to provider and hospital data that provides patients with ability to view their health information instantly following a visit or discharge;
2. Fully standards-compliant Master Person Index solution that reduces the need for manual review by an estimated 90 percent;
3. Fully IHE standards-based Health Information Exchange Solution with the unique Composite CCDA(TM) feature that generates a true longitudinal summary in seconds;
4. Analytics to identify and create patient lists with specific conditions for quality improvement;
5. Referral management and robust support for CCD and CCDA exchange to facilitate a summary of care record for each care transition;
6. Secure messaging utilizing the DIRECT protocol.
- HealthyCloud: HealthUnity's private cloud services environment is designed to deliver test and production systems for all of its customers in a proven, virtualized environment. This is designed to lower time to solution by nearly 90 percent and cost of implementation by over 50 percent.
"We provide the software platform and applications that allow our customers to establish leadership position in a changing reimbursement landscape that puts increased emphasis on clinical integration and care coordination to achieve higher quality at lower cost," explained Prem Urali, President and CEO of HealthUnity. "HIMSS provides us the perfect opportunity to showcase these solutions and the unique benefits they offer. As an end-to-end solution provider for health information exchange, health data analytics and patient engagement solutions, we offer the complete solution for operating clinically integrated networks. The best part is our customers are pleasantly surprised at how affordable we have made it through continuous innovation."
HealthUnity is a leading healthcare technology and solutions company dedicated to secure, privacy-protected health information exchange and analysis among providers, patients and public health. The company provides state-of-the-art, comprehensive solutions to the latest needs of healthcare customers including care management, care coordination and patient engagement. HealthUnity products have supported the implementation of more than 15 advanced health information exchange organizations. Its totally integrated solution includes hardware, software, services, hosting and support that enable cookbook implementations at a low total cost of ownership. Complete information about HealthUnity's software solutions is available at HealthUnity.com.
HealthUnity(R), Healthebase(TM), Healthysite(TM) and the HealthUnity logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HealthUnity Corporation.
# # #