FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, February 20, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The hotel at MGM Grand Detroit has earned AAA's 2013 Four Diamond rating. Only 14 other hotels in Michigan received the recognition this year.
Part of the auto association's annual hospitality industry ratings, Four Diamond hotels are refined, stylish, and upscale in all areas of service, decor and their extensive amenities.
Detroit's first and only downtown hotel, gaming and entertainment destination built from the ground up, MGM Grand Detroit's hotel features 400 chic and stylish guest rooms, including nine rooftop VIP suites and 56 opulent corner suites. The hotel provides a separate entrance and private living room for hotel guests only, along with 30,000 square feet of functional event space, large meeting rooms, two executive boardrooms, state-of-the-art technology and convenient freight access. The Convention area can accommodate up to 1,200 people for an event.
"I am incredibly proud of our team for their continued hard work," said MGM Grand Detroit General Manager Steve Zanella. "Their efforts to make sure that each one of our guests are treated as a VIP is the reason why we are privileged to have received this honor for the past five years."
MGM Grand Detroit also features a 100,000-square-foot casino; three new signature restaurants, including a casual sports pub and two by world-renowned Chef Wolfgang Puck; two casual dining options, and five unique lounges.
About MGM Grand Detroit
The only Forbes Four Star hotel and spa in Southeast Michigan and AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel, MGM Grand Detroit is the city's first and only downtown hotel, gaming and entertainment destination built from the ground up. The hotel features 400 chic and stylish guest rooms, including nine rooftop VIP suites and 56 opulent corner suites. Guests enjoy signature restaurants; two by world-renowned Chef Wolfgang Puck and the property's own sports pub, TAP at MGM Grand Detroit; casual dining options; lounges such as a relaxed piano-style bar; high-energy nightlife; and the only resort-style spa in Southeast Michigan. More than 30,000 square feet of meeting space hosts everything from large corporate events to intimate black-tie affairs. MGM Grand Detroit is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit http://www.mgmgranddetroit.com or call toll free at (888) 646-3387.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Lauren Herrin:
- Ryann O' Boyle Bunch Named As An Associate at Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller, P.C.
- Ms. Katie G. Brisson Named Vice President, Program at the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- MGM Grand Detroit's "Touching Communities, Touching Lives " Spreads $10,000 of Holiday Cheer to Local Organization's During Cyber Monday Online Charitable Giving Event
- Kate Matlen Joins Maddin Hauser As An Associate
- Second Annual MGM Grand Detroit "Touching Communities, Touching Lives " To Host Second Facebook Campaign on Cyber Monday
- Rogers Mantese & Associates, P.C. Announces Recipient of Annual Law Scholarship at Irvin D. Reid Honors College at Wayne State University
- Michigan Association of CPAs Elects Randlph C. Paschke As Chair of Board of Directors
- Birmingham's Don Thomas Sporthaus Presents Matchstick Productions "Superheroes of Stoke"
- Experts To Address Corporate Income Tax, Election and More at 2012 Michigan Tax Conference
- MARS Advertising, Inc. Listed Among Best U.S. Agencies by Chief Marketer Network