Dr. Meena Barsoum helps patients smile in Arlington Heights with dental implants for a restored appearance.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL, January 12, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- When a person is missing teeth, it can take a toll on their confidence and appearance. To help patients restore their smiles and their overall appearance, Dr. Meena Barsoum of Impressive Smiles offers patients dental implants in Arlington Heights. With dental implants, patients can experience a permanent, natural solution for tooth loss that other dental restoration options can't provide.
"Missing a single tooth, or even multiple teeth, can make a person lose their self-confidence and their motivation to smile. At Impressive Smiles, it is my goal to help my patients smile with confidence every day, and that includes those who have lost teeth. With dental implants, I can successfully restore patients' smiles for a permanent solution to tooth loss," said Dr. Meena Barsoum, a dentist in Arlington Heights.
Dr. Barsoum shares with patients in Arlington Heights dental implants and their benefits, so that patients can better understand the importance of this restoration procedure. Dental implants are used to replace one tooth or multiple teeth and are root substitutes that are securely placed to simulate the root of a pre-existing tooth. Implants are designed to replicate natural teeth while restoring function and preventing further decay, dental diseases and bone loss.
With so many benefits, dental implants have become the clear treatment of choice for patients missing one, a few, or all of their teeth. As explained by Arlington Heights dentist, Dr. Barsoum, some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- Improved Appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth-so natural looking no one will notice you have undergone dental restoration.
- Durability. Dental implants rival the strength and function of natural teeth. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
- Tooth-Saving. Implants can support themselves and won't alter or impact healthy, neighboring teeth. By filling in the space of a missing tooth, implants protect the remaining teeth from unwanted shifting.
- Comfort. Compared to traditional, removable dentures, secure dental implants are secure and comfortable.
- Renewed Self-Confidence. As a result of preserved bone, improved appearance, comfort, health and function, patients can once again smile, eat and speak with confidence.
Dental implants are the safest, most accurate type of procedure conducted to replace a missing tooth. In fact, research has shown that this restoration procedure has a 98% success rate. Regaining a patient's smile is possible. To avoid serious repercussions, patients should visit Dr. Meena Barsoum at Impressive Smiles in Arlington Heights for dental implants.
About Impressive Smiles: Impressive Smiles is a full-service dental practice, operated by experienced Arlington Heights dentist, Dr. Meena Barsoum. Dr. Barsoum brings years of experience to the dental field and is committed to ongoing education in order to provide the best available care to his patients. He offers a wide range of dental care including implants and veneers. Additionally, Dr. Meena Barsoum is an active member of the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry and the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Meena Barsoum, DMD
131 West Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
As seen on: http://www.epressdistribution.com/news.asp?id=3313