PHOENIX, AZ, February 23, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Industrial and environmental hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry recommend new ozone gas treatment procedures to kill toxic mold growth, mold volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemical VOCs, bacteria, and offensive odors.
"The most effective and affordable way to get rid of many indoor pollutants and environmental problems is the use of newly-developed environmental technologies and equipment such as a high output ozone generator and an air scrubber that utilizes both an activated carbon filter (for trapping and removing VOCs) and a high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter (for trapping and removing airborne mold spores and dust)," suggests Phillip Fry, author of five mold advice ebooks available at http://www.moldmart.net.
"The highest output ozone generator (28,000 ozone units per hour) at the most affordable price is the contractor model Bio3Blaster , which is available for purchase at http://www.ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com" adds Mr. Fry, who is also a Certified Ozone Professional, Certified Mold Inspector, and Certified Mold Remediator.
The effective removal of mold VOCs and chemical VOCs is best accomplished with the combination of a high output ozone generator, air scrubber with an activated carbon filter, and baking soda powder, which should be scrubbed into or onto all surfaces from which VOCs are being emitted.
An alternative to buying an ozone generator and expensive air scrubber is to hire the professional ozone treatment services of a local industrial or environmental hygienist.
For ozone treatment of buildings and vehicles in Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada, and nearby communities, contact hygienist Phillip Fry via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (480) 310-7970 or (480) 217-7173, or by visit the website http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
For ozone treatment of buildings and vehicles in Metro Manila, Cebu, or elsewhere in the Philippines, contact industrial and environmental hygienists Hank and Merley Taylor via email email@example.com, or by phone 63-939-858-0479 or 63-912-481-7637, or visit http://www.mold.ph. For cell phone calls made inside the Philippines, call 0939-858-0479 or 0912-481-7637.
Industrial and Environmental Hygienists Provide Ozone Gas Treatment to kill mold, mold VOCs, chemical VOCs, and building odors in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Manila, Philippines.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Mold Consultant Phillip Fry Launches National Organization to Help Mold-Impacted Employees, Tenants, Home Buyers, Insured Property Owners, and Mold Removal Clients
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona