SAN DIEGO, CA, September 27, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- "Prospective buyers on the interest list will be the first to receive the latest information on Frame & Focus, to include pricing, features, amenities and details on the November grand opening," said Vanessa Linn, vice president of sales and marketing for Shea Homes San Diego. To join the Frame & Focus interest list, call 866-OWN-SHEA (866-696-7432) or visit http://www.sheahomes.com.---
Designed by Woodley Architectural Group, Frame & Focus represents a new generation of urban design with such popular features as open floor plans, decks, patios, small yards and large-scale windows. Ranging from 1,306 to 1,983 square feet, Frame & Focus offers two unique architectural styles to fit a mix of lifestyle and family configurations.
Frame features a unique entry called a motor court, which routes vehicles through a large, shared interior courtyard to their individual attached two-car garages. By bringing cars through these communal front spaces, Frame can provide each home with a private rear yard. Ranging from 1,584 to 1,983 square feet, 64 townhomes at Frame offer two to four bedrooms and two baths.
"That's why we call this particular design 'Frame,' because these buildings line the perimeter of the project and literally frame our interior row homes, which we call 'Focus,'" said Linn. "Focus is nestled in the heart of the community, where interior living space spills out to shared front patio's and the private pool and spa complex."
With a rear-entry two-car garage, 76 homes at Focus offer two to three bedrooms and two baths, ranging from 1,306 to 1,599 square feet. While Frame is expected to attract young families because of the private rear yards, Focus should be popular with first- and second-time homebuyers.
"Although we are still finalizing our prices, we are certain that Frame & Focus will offer a more affordable alternative for homebuyers in the Civita master planned community," said Linn, who noted that pricing will be released in the coming months.
Because Frame & Focus is built on an elevated parcel, it offers sweeping views and a surprising coastal breeze. This is Shea's second urban neighborhood to be built at Civita, following the December 2011 release of Origen socialGarden and Origen skyLoft. Both communities were immediately acclaimed for their cutting edge three-and four-story vertical architecture and ultimately won every major award bestowed by national, regional and local building industry organizations.
"Frame & Focus fits right in with the architectural revolution that distinguishes Civita and has helped put the community on the national radar," said Linn.
Frame & Focus is among the five new home communities now in Shea's local construction pipeline. From these contemporary urban townhomes to larger, coastal single-family detached homes, Shea's opening will begin in November and continue through spring 2014.
Here is an overview of Shea Homes San Diego's other upcoming neighborhoods:
• Beach House at Coral Cove in Encinitas, CA: 39 single family detached homes reflecting California Craftsman and California Spanish architecture, ranging from 2,520 to 3,041 square feet. Scheduled to open in Winter 2014.
• Cabanas at Coral Cove in Encinitas, CA: 30 two-story attached homes (including eight designated affordable units) ranging from 1,276 to 1,575 square feet in California Craftsman and California Spanish style architecture. Scheduled to open in Winter 2014.
• Lucent at Civita in Mission Valley includes two distinctive urban homes: (1) 54 multi-family flats ranging from 1,467 to 2,078 square feet, comprised of single level homes and two-story penthouses with rooftop decks; and (2) five 3- or 4-story Manhattan style lofts from 1,547 to 1,760 square feet. Scheduled to open in Winter 2014.
• 1 Channel Island in Encinitas, CA: 69 single family detached homes styled in New Zealand/Hawaiian architecture, ranging from 1,955 to 4,052 square feet. Scheduled to open in Spring 2014.
1 Channel Island and Beach House at Coral Cove will be designed around Shea Homes newest product series Shea3D. This all-new, patent-pending way of building homes provides home buyers with a decision that they've never had before - the opportunity to choose from a variety of interchangeable lifestyle-driven spaces.
"It's exciting to offer so many choices in location, architecture and lifestyle options," said Linn. "With the real estate market rebounding, we've been able to give so much more freedom to our teams of planners, landscapers, architects, designers and technology professionals. It's going to be fun to unveil the results of this pent-up creativity."
Shea Homes San Diego is currently marketing homes at the following locations:
• Origen skyLoft at Civita, recently honored as the nation's Neighborhood of the Year, skyLoft at Civita represents a new wave of urban architecture with townhomes priced from the mid $500,000s.
• Origen socialGarden at Civita, the sister community to Origen skyLoft offers slightly larger courtyard style townhomes, priced from the mid $500,000s.
• Seaside in Encinitas, where one 1,922-square-foot home is currently available, priced at $1,030,000.
• Voscana in Carlsbad, where three and four bedroom condominiums range from the high $400,000s.
Shea Homes is one of the largest private homebuilding firms in the nation, having built more than 90,000 homes since the company was founded in 1968. Shea Homes is recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction with a reputation for design, quality and customer service. The family-owned homebuilder is now marketing new homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, North Carolina, Florida and Texas.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jan Percival: