NEW! Decorative Grates from NDSNEW! Decorative Grates from NDS
WOODLAND HILLS, CA, March 08, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Until now, there have only been basic plastic grates for channel drains and catch basins. While functional, they do little to improve aesthetics of an outdoor living area which lead to the attractiveness of decorative metal grates for these popular catch basins and channel drains.
- Indoor living is moving outdoors - kitchens, fireplaces, living rooms are all on the rise for installations. It is not just a patio or porch.
- Consumers are demanding more from installations - design, aesthetics and special touches/details typically expected from interior decorators.
Distributors and Contractors can Improve drainage profitability!
- Trade up to decorative grates for incremental sales and profit by offering a decorative option for a premium for new or replacement grates.
- Research has shown the NDS decorative grate design is preferred by consumers, architects and designers over existing and competitive products - which means easier sell-through!
- Colors and Materials - Available in grey, black, green or desert sand colors plus cast iron
- Function - Flow rates greater than 14%, ADA compliant - all channel grates are heel proof.
- To be featured on an episode of A&E's "Fix This Yard" March 30, 2013.
ACT NOW, Limited time offer - NDS is offering free samples of the decorative grates as well as a special discount offer.
NDS Contractor Website
For more than 30 years, NDS, Inc. has been a leader in water management solutions for both residential and commercial markets. NDS, Inc. is the industry's primary source for stormwater management, efficient landscape irrigation and water flow management. A constant innovator, NDS has developed "state-of-the-art" products that solve drainage and irrigation problems with innovative designs that are both functional and design sensitive. With over 400 skus, NDS carries the largest assortment of surface drainage products on the market. NDS, Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products and services while supporting the environment through the development of "green" products that efficiently manage and utilize one of the most valuable resources, water. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, NDS, Inc. products are available throughout North America and Europe. For more information, contact Sharon Vessels 818.710.4037 or visit www.ndspro.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #