J. Martinez & Company Fine Coffees
NORCROSS, GA, January 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- J. Martinez & Company Fine Coffees is pleased to announce the long awaited return of Kona coffee
. Unavailable for much of 2012 due to a supply shortage, this delicious Hawaiian coffee is once again available from J. Martinez & Co. in one pound bags of either Medium or Dark Roast.
Renowned for its complex and well-balanced flavor profile, Hawaii Kona coffee
has been in short supply due to an ongoing infestation of coffee berry borers in the Kona region. Coffee berry borers are a notorious problem among coffee growers in other parts of the world, where they can quickly multiply and destroy entire crops of coffee. How these tiny beetles, which are native to Africa, found their way to Hawaii is still a mystery, but their effect has been devastating to specialty coffee producers all over the island.
The Hawaiian government has been doing its best to help Kona coffee plantation owners to control the coffee berry borer infestation, and the coffee crops are now in recovery. This has allowed premium roasters, like J. Martinez & Company, to revive their stock of Kona coffee from Hawaii
and resume shipping.
"It feels like we have waited forever to bring Kona beans back to our customers," notes John Martinez, owner of J. Martinez & Company Fine Coffees. "We are delighted to finally have Kona coffee back in stock and ready to custom roast."
J. Martinez & Company takes pride in its Kona Hawaii coffee
, and for that reason, the company only offers 100% pure Kona beans--never a Kona blend. The company only roasts its beans to order, and ships them immediately after roasting to ensure that its customers get the finest and freshest beans possible. To taste the superior quality of J. Martinez & Company's pure Kona coffee, visit http://www.martinezfinecoffees.com
About J. Martinez & Company
Established in 1988, J. Martinez & Company is an Atlanta based purveyor of fine coffees and other gourmet items. J. Martinez & Company originated the concept of single estate coffees over twenty years ago, and still carries only the finest premium coffee beans from estates around the world, including Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee and Kona coffee from Hawaii.
For more information, please visit http://www.martinezfinecoffees.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers