AUSTIN, TX, January 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Joe Vitale has been interviewed on Larry King Live, Donny Deutschfs Big Idea, Fox Friends at Fox News, The New York Times, CNN, CNBC, Starred in the movie The Secret and three other films, and is the bestselling author of multitudes of books.---
According to Succeed Magazine, Dr. Joe Vitale is one of the five top marketing specialists in the world today and is known to his readers, customers, and seminar attendees as the world's first hypnotic writer. Joe is also a certified hypnotherapist, a certified metaphysical practitioner, a certified Chi Kung healer, a certified Reiki Master, and an ordained minister. He also holds a doctorate degree in Metaphysical Science and another doctorate degree in Marketing. Joe is an American entrepreneur, self-help author, and singer. He became known through his marketing books Buying Trances: A New Psychology of Sales and Marketing! and There's a Customer Born Every Minute. Vitale's work has been featured in major media including Business Week, and Success magazine, the The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, NBC News, ABC News, Larry King Live as well as newspapers, radio programs, and Internet media worldwide. Vitale has been featured in 4 motion pictures, including a starring role in the film The Secret. For more information go to: http://www.MrFire.com
Joe says: gThe secret to making 2014 better than any previous year is easy: do something different. Donft do just anything different, of course. Be smart about your conscious change. Here are three steps to help you make 2014 awesome:
1. Declare a Specific New Intention. Intentions engage your body-mind-spirit and also alert the Universe to your desire. State a new intention, or a revised old one; one that inspires and delights you, but one that is also doable in baby steps. In other words, gI intend to earn a million dollars in 2014 might be too big a jump. It might engage limiting beliefs. But a goal such as, gI intend to attract 5% more income each monthh may be more believable and doable to you. The idea is for the intention to be within reach while still a stretch; something you can get to with daily steps. I also think your intention should be inspired, meaning it feels like a directive from the Divine and not an indulgence of your ego. Again, your past intentions/ goals/ resolutions may have been too big, or not connected to your core passion. Reassess and restate. Todayfs the day.
2. Take Daily Baby Step Actions. The Law of Attraction requires action. Do daily steps toward the intention. Often people set such big goals that they donft know where to start, so they get overwhelmed and donft do anything. Itfs far wiser to break down the intent into little things you can do every day. You may not be able to make 100 cold calls all at once, but you can make 2 or 3 a day. You may not be able to release excess weight in one week, but you can do something daily to move in that direction, such as walking, drinking more water, etc. You may not be able to write a book in a day or a week, but you can write a little every day, and in time you will see a book. The point is by doing something every day, you will move to your goal. This is a simple thing you can implement today. I mean, right now.
3. Get Support. Get allies. Youfll have far greater success in 2014 if you surround yourself with people who believe in you, and cut ties with the critics and naysayers who donft. Having your own Miracles Coach is the number one thing you can do to make the new year a true stand-out for you. The right coach can keep you accountable, motivated, inspired and informed. One of the reasons for my successes in so many areas, including most recently in music, is having a support team. I always have a coach to help me gget clearh of any limiting beliefs within myself. The more I clear out the internal blocks, the faster I tend to achieve and attract my goals. This is the secret to greatness: get a coach.h
Dr. Joe Vitale is the best-selling author of numerous books, from The Attractor Factor to Zero Limits and Attract Money Now. He has appeared in many movies, most notably as a standout star in The Secret. Thanks to the Remembering Process, Joe is now a musician with four albums to his credit. A featured guest on television around the globe, he is an international celebrity and has an Internet following of millions. Joefs new book, the long awaited sequel to Zero Limits, has just been released, called At Zero: The Quest for Miracles through HofOponopono.
Listen to award-winning, syndicated host and producer, Debbi Dachinger, in conversation with Joe Vitale on Dare to Dream radio. Hear the show via podcast at: http://www.deborahdachinger.com/interview-archives. Dare to Dream radio is featured in news sources around the world. Dachinger is an International bestselling author of two books, keynote speaker, goal achievement expert and media personality. Dare to Dream radio airs live on the following networks: http://www.HealthyLife.net (Southern CA/ worldwide); it is also syndicated on WROM Radio (Detroit), WHTB (Massachusetts), Butterfly Radio (Florida), LiveJamz Radio (Missouri) and AirCheck (Florida) and is heard on 66 syndicated radio stations.
Debbi Dachinger is a Media Personality. Her specialties are: Radio & TV Show Hosting, Spokesperson, Bestselling Author, Goal Achievement Expert, Frequent Interview Guest, Keynote Speaker, and Radio Coach (Teaches A-Z How To Be Interviewed and Get Booked On Right Shows, also How to Host Your Own Show).
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Debbi Dachinger:
- Dianne Collins: Creator Of Quantum Think. Living the Highest and Best In Life, Integrating Science, Philosophy, and Spirituality
- Bradley Morris: Could You Use A Little More Zen In Your Life?
- Gary Douglas: Inspiring People To Know That They Know
- Dearly Departed: For Anyone Who's Lost A Loved One, There's A Message Waiting For You
- Pete Winiarski: Creating Strategic Goal Deployment, Lean Thinking and Leadership Principles with the Science of Success
- Brian Seth Hurst: Author of "Whole" Explains Moving Towards The Age Of Personal Mastery
- Dr. Dain Heer: The Successful Solutions to Making 2014 Better Than Any Year Before
- Jennifer Hough: Intuitive, Awakening Alchemist and Best-Selling Author, Explains How to Awaken to our Innate Abilities Beyond the Five Senses
- Rashid Brown: Author of "Careergonomics" Shows, In A Period of Economic Instability and Job Uncertainty, How to Act Strategically to Ensure Success in the 21st-Century Work Environment
- EMEKA IWENOFU: A Miracle, From Street Living To an Accomplished Author