WASHINGTON, DC, September 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Are you unhappy with your wardrobe? Do you find yourself wearing the same pair of jeans you've had since college or have you lost weight and are unable to dress the new you? Are you involved in the news media and need a new look? If these questions seem to address a similar problem your facing, then Stylist and Owner of Kamisol Accessories & Fashion Consultancy
, Gigi McMillan should be your next stop.
Ms. McMillan was most recently featured in the Georgetown Patch
for uniting entrepreneurs in the fashion business and, Examiner.com
for her ability to create looks for women of all sizes. The local DC, VA and MD stylist is now going national by launching her fashion consulting services online. Her services are priced to fit the everyday woman's budget.
Kamisol Accessories and Fashion Consultancy services include wardrobe editing, body analysis, color analysis, shopping assistance, closet organization and a lookbook for the affordable price of $75 an hour. Prices may vary depending on the needs of the client. For individual services the price is $45 an hour.
Overview of Services
- In this initial session, we will review current items within your wardrobe to determine where you stand on the basic and staple pieces every person should possess. Depending on the amount of clothes a client owns the audit can take up to 3 hours to complete, but it is well worth the time.
- We will analyze what body type you possess. There are several variations such as straight, pear, spoon, hourglass, top hourglass, inverted triangle, oval and a diamond body types. We will identify your exact characteristics by using state of the art software that will help us determine whether the clothing choices are a perfect match for your body type. By taking your full measurements from the inseam, to the arm and leg length, waist hips and bust this will help us complete the information accurately for a precision fit.
- Having a full color analysis completed before the shopping begins is THE most important part of the process. A color analysis will determine what colors work best for you. According to Indigo Tones, an expert company that specializes in describing the importance of color harmony "nature leaves nothing to chance - it gives us hair color, eye color, and skin tone in perfect harmony.
- In order to make your shopping experience precise and targeted I will use all of the collected data to pre-shop for items within our selected stores. More information on how the day will look will vary for each client depending on the specific package
- Once we complete all necessary steps we will begin to finalize the process by reorganizing your closet. I will show you how to incorporate new items with existing ones in order to maximize your options each month for various events and outings. We will then determine which recommended organizational system that will work best for you in order to easily maintain your look.
- Once we have completed a full wardrobe makeover or mini session clients will receive their own personal lookbook that will memorialize the experience from beginning to end. Flipping through this treasure will help you actually see where you were and how far you've come through the journey.
How to Get Started
If you're ready to fine-tune your style with Kamisol Accessories and Fashion Consultancy submit your style needs by clicking on this link: http://www.kamisol.net/#!contactus/c1gzt
or send inquiry to email@example.com
. If you're interested in visiting Kamisol's website for the latest featured accessories visit www.kamisol.net
About Kamisol Accessories & Fashion Consultancy: Our mission is to provide personalized style services and accessories to clients that are looking to improve or identify a new signature look at an affordable price. Visit www.kamisol.net
to view latest accessories.