Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The holidays are a joyous time of year, but are also wrought with temptation to throw fiscal caution to the wind. Once debt is acquired, overzealous holiday spending can easily take your financial situation from difficult to impossible to maintain.
The Knoxville bankruptcy lawyers
of Clark & Washington caution consumers to avoid blowing their budget this holiday season. Here are some tips to avoid post-holiday financial catastrophes that could result in filing for personal bankruptcy:
- Take advantage of technology that helps track your spending. Two great budgeting apps currently available are the Gift List Budget Shopper (iPhone, $1.99) or the Christmas Gift List Planner (Android, free).
- Have an organized shopping list before you start browsing for gifts to avoid impulse purchases. Include who you're shopping for, and how much you are going to spend on each of them.
- Don't use your credit card for holiday purchases, or pay the balance in full to avoid interest. Instead, set money aside ahead of time and use only what you can afford.
- Consider giving your time instead of money. Whether that's inviting a friend over for dinner instead of buying them a gift card, or making inexpensive homemade arts and crafts.
If you become overwhelmingly burdened by debt, contact a qualified Knoxville bankruptcy attorney
to help you review your options and rights. Clark & Washington is a trusted Knoxville bankruptcy law firm
that specializes in filing for personal bankruptcy. Their knowledgeable attorneys provide free debt consultation.
To learn more about bankruptcy attorneys in Knoxville
and how to break free from financial hardship, visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast, with locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy, and offers honest, helpful legal advice and assistance to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends