Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Knoxville bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington feel that everyone should be able to go home for the holidays, even if they are struggling financially. The November foreclosure date is approaching quickly, and Knoxville residents who have received foreclosure notices may have little choice but to file for chapter 13 bankruptcy in Knoxville if they want to stay in their homes for the holidays.
Clark & Washington recommends that Knoxville residents who are considering bankruptcy to stall a foreclosure come in for a free bankruptcy consultation. A Knoxville bankruptcy attorney will review your case during your free consultation and will help you determine what your best course of action is.
When your home is facing foreclosure in Tennessee, there are two ways that the foreclosure can be stopped. One of them is by filing for chapter 13 bankruptcy, and the other is if the bank voluntarily stops the foreclosure proceeding. As banks almost never stop a foreclosure once it's begun, many Knoxville families find that filing for bankruptcy is their best choice.
The Knoxville bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington understand that time is of the essence with a Tennessee mortgage foreclosure. Tennessee law allows the bank to give you as little as 20 days' notice before the sale of your foreclosed property. If the sale goes through before you file for chapter 13, you will be forced to leave your home.
If you are facing foreclosure in Knoxville, you can trust the compassionate Knoxville bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington to help keep you in your home. Come in for a free bankruptcy consultation, or learn more about Knoxville bankruptcy at http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com/
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast, with locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy, and offers honest, helpful legal advice and assistance to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, please visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends