Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, March 06, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Knoxville bankruptcy
professionals at Clark & Washington recognize that even the rich and fabulous can fall from grace at one point or another. Zsa Zsa Gabor, a famous socialite and actress, found the unfortunate truth in this.
War of Words
Even though she was married nine times, divorced seven and had one marriage annulled, it was a libel lawsuit that made the renowned actress declare bankruptcy, not one of her famous divorces. Her prolonged feud with German-born actress, Elke Sommer, which began in 1984, finally spiraled into a very costly libel suit when she and her husband had to file for chapter 11 in 1995. Gabor was being taken to court and order to pay more than $3 million after she stated that Sommer's career was "washed up." Sommer felt the attack was disrespectful and too public considering Gabor took her insults to a German women's magazine and went on to say that she was the one who was broke and knitting sweaters to make ends meet.
Gabor and her husband did not win their case and had to put various properties on the market. She did find success again, however, and even produced a workout vide.
There is Hope after Filing for Bankruptcy
Any Knoxville bankruptcy attorney
with Clark & Washington knows that bankruptcy does not define who you are as a person and does not prevent you from achieving success in the future. While it may seem like you are at the end of your rope, filing for bankruptcy might be the initial step in moving toward your destiny of financial success. Many famous people who filed for bankruptcy later went on to become financially successful.
Dealing with bankruptcy on your own can be tough and overwhelming. Knoxville bankruptcy attorneys
understand this difficult process and will stand by you to ensure the entire process is simple and easy for you. They will answer any questions you have and advise you on your legal rights.
For more information on finding a bankruptcy attorney in Knoxville
, visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring