PRINCETON, NJ, February 06, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
LatentView provides business analytics services focusing on data analysis and modeling that help with decisions around marketing, risk and customer management for consumer intensive businesses.
Venkat Viswanathan, Founder and CEO of LatentView, will attend the Share Conference in San Francisco as a spotlighted speaker. Viswanathan will speak on the topic: Why Your Unstructured Data is a Blessing Not a Curse. To download the presentation, click here.
The presentation will help readers achieve the following objectives:
• Optimize Fetching of Unstructured Data
• Learn how growth of unstructured data causes issues and how they are being addressed and utilized to derive meaningful insights
• How Big "Unstructured" Data is driving the need for more advanced storage solutions
• To address the challenges faced to store ever growing data and optimally manage storage capacity
• Unstructured data analysis to make better business decisions
February 3-8, 2013
SHARE in San Francisco will be held at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Link to more information: http://www.share.org/p/cm/ld/fid=217
SHARE in San Francisco gives attendees a chance to dive deep into IT best practices and technical content designed to keep you at the forefront of the IT industry.
Nearly 500 speakers will present on relevant topics, including two keynote speakers covering topics from leadership to the new era of IT.
LatentView provides business analytics services focusing on data analysis and modeling that help with decisions around marketing, risk and customer management for consumer intensive businesses. LatentView effectively blends business knowledge, expertise in quantitative methods, and data management to derive actionable insights for effective decisions.
For more information, please visit http://www.LatentView.com.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Meagan Ostrowski: