NORCROSS, GA, October 04, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Angelica Corporation, a medical linen service
provider, suggests that hotels sanitize their linens, to ensure a safe and healthy stay for their guests. Sanitized linens can help hotels maintain clientele and receive glowing reviews from past guests.
"No one wants to stay in a hotel where there is a threat of dirty sheets and dingy linens," stated Aly Merritt, Marketing Manager for Angelica Corporation, a medical linen service provider. "Guests want to feel at home, and providing clean, sanitized linens is one of the best ways to make guests feel welcome."
Sanitizing linens also can make guests feel secure that they are safe from infections. With bed bugs infestations on the rise, guests are leery of staying in hotels; but sanitizing linens can help guests feel protected, according to Angelica Corporation, a medical linen service provider.
Merritt went on to state that utilizing a medical linen service can ensure that linens used in hotel rooms are sanitized to the highest degree. Angelica Corporation boasts the first EPA-approved disinfectant, which can kill up to 99.99% of the major bacterial and viral infections, and can keep infestations like bed bugs at bay.
A hospital linen service
is a sure guarantee that linens are treated to the highest degree and are comfortably clean for hotel guests. Hotels should consider incorporating a medical linen service in the cleaning regimen, to ensure that the linens used in rooms are clean and safe for using.
Hotel guests want to be catered to, and hotels can start by utilizing a medical linen service to disinfect and sanitize their hotel linens.
For more information about sanitizing hotel linens, visit the Angelica Corporation at http://www.angelica.com
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of over 25 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently.
To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends