NORCROSS, GA, February 15, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The professional facilitator training
firm, Leadership Strategies, is excited to discuss the launching of their newest training course. The company specializes in providing corporate clients with the tools and resources they need to effectively manage team members and dispute resolution.
Teamwork is the backbone of any successful organization, but it is not always easily attainable. Bringing employees together to work on projects can often lead to disputes and poor productivity, which often leaves executives and team leads struggling to keep the group together.
The training course being offered by Leadership Strategies provides invaluable resources and hands-on training with a certified master facilitator
. These individuals are highly trained in the art of group facilitation, and they know exactly what it takes to motivate team members and achieve results.
According to Michael Wilkinson, CEO of Leadership Strategies, "The course truly is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for industry professionals. If you want to know how to effectively manage your projects and how to train your personnel to do so, consider this event your wake-up call. We have designed this course to be a comprehensive solution to everyday group facilitation problems. Through it, you will receive detailed instructions and step-by-step guidance in all aspects of the material."
What is Included in the Facilitator Training
The four-day course has been uniquely tailored to cover all key areas of group facilitation and is packed full of information. Every attendant will receive a 300-page workbook and hands-on training with a certified professional facilitator
that will demonstrate numerous facilitation techniques, as well as agendas and practice sessions, and a copy of The Secrets of Facilitation. This book was written by Wilkinson himself and is one of the best facilitator training manuals available on the market.
Leadership Strategies has provided effective facilitation techniques for over two decades. To learn more about their services and to find out if they will be hosting the training course in your area, please visit http://www.leadstrat.com
About Leadership Strategies:
Leadership Strategies was founded in 1992 with the intent of making processes and communication between business professionals more effective. Their team of corporate facilitators and consultants draw from expertise in various industries to help your company's every need, whether that is facilitating a conference, issue resolution or strategic planning.
Learn more by heading to http://www.leadstrat.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring