PHOENIX, AZ, August 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- "The Science and Art Of Opening Your Heart" Telesummit Sept 9-13th.---
WHAT: A free week-long, online telesummit hosted by filmmaker Ronna Prince. Spawned by the success of her film Sacred Journey of the Heart, this telesummit will reach more people with this important, heart-based knowledge. This online event will showcase 20 of the best heart-centered, transformational experts in the world.
WHEN: September 9-13, 2013
There will be four interviews per day at 9 a.m., 12 noon, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
WHERE: Register for free at http://sacredjourneyoftheheart.com/telesummit/
WHO: Schedule of Speakers Includes:
• Mary Morrissey: Why engaging your heart and feelings is essential to manifesting your dreams - Monday, Sept. 9, 9 a.m.
• Colin Tipping: Heart healing and radical forgiveness - Sept 9, 12 p.m.
• Ronna Prince: Heart-based tools for living in deep connection with yourself and others, and in alignment with your highest purpose - Sept 9, 3 p.m.
• Bob Proctor: Shares his step-by-step process to abundance - Sept 9, 6 p.m.
• Dr. Deborah Rozman: Exploring science and health in depth with the film Sacred Journey of the Heart- Tuesday, Sept 10, 9 a.m.
• Dr. Donald Backstrom: Exploring science and health in depth with the film Sacred Journey of the Heart with a holistic approach - Sept 10, 12 p.m.
• Dr. Robert Pease: How to highly effect change and break through any block or stagnant pattern - Sept 10, 3 p.m.
• Dr. John Demartini: Shares how he progressed from homeless, illiterate and near death to a world-renowned motivational speaker - Sept 10, 6 p.m.
• Cynthia James: Her thoughts on healing the fragmented heart - Wednesday Sept 11, 9 a.m.
• Liz Dawn: She shares her secrets to manifesting a loving marriage after 40 years of being single and how she created the business of transformational consciousness conferences and events. Sept. 11, 12 p.m.
• Sarah McLean: Special Guest! She shares her journey to becoming a meditation teacher and author- Sept 11, 6 p.m.
• Larry Running Turtle Salazar: talks about walking the "red road" and the dream that he is dedicated to fulfilling in his lifetime - Thursday, Sept. 12, 9 a.m.
• Caroline Sutherland: Shares her formula for abundant health and divulges how she survived the devastating and public breakup of her marriage - Sept 12, 12 p.m.
• Nick Ortner: Reveals how and why EFT tapping heals the heart. Sept. 12, 3 p.m.
• Mat Boggs: Offers his practical approach to creating the life of your dreams. Sept. 12, 6 p.m.
• Sunny Dawn Johnston: Reveals some simple yet powerful day-to-day practices to open your heart. Friday, Sept. 13, 9 a.m.
• Betsy Chasse: Shares what happened "after the Bleep" which is somewhat shocking. Her down-to-earth approach moved her life in a new direction. Sept 13, 12 p.m.
• Kyle Cease: Shares his secrets to overcoming crippling anxiety and his proven technique for how to manifest in extraordinary ways. Sept 13, 3 p.m.
• Nick Lowery: Shares his transformation from athlete-egoist to a heart-centered leader that is inspiring kids to kick off to success. Sept. 13, 6 p.m.
FREE GIFTS: Speakers are offering free gifts to people who tune in to their talks.
Listeners will receive:
• A worksheet process to use in challenging situations
• A $500 off coupon for 3 Steps to Heart-Centered Healthy Living Weekend Wellness in Chicago October 2013
• An online tele-training program validated by 30 years of heart and brain science
• A 16-minute mp3 on Right Brain Meditation and Creative Intelligence Activation
• A free audio download on how to successfully set and achieve goals
• A 3-month membership to Cynthia James' support network that will provide tools, guidance and meditation.
• Enter to win a free ticket to Celebrate Your Life in Scottsdale, AZ February 14-16, 2014 ($395 value)
• Free useful and practical guide of 5 successful essentials to meditation
• A complimentary copy of the first two chapters of The Pipe and the Pen by Larry Running Turtle Salazar
• A PDF of Bio Id Hormones - Stay young with Balanced Hormones
• An EFT Tapping 101 video and Tapping Points Reference Chart
• A link to the "Attracting Mr. Right" webinar
• A reference guide to the principal characteristics of the Archangels
• An e-book download of Metanoia, A Transformative Change of Heart by Betsy Chasse
• A one hour video on how to live a panic-free life
Other speakers have not submitted their gifts yet
REGISTRATION/MORE INFORMATION: To register for the telesummit or to find more information, visit http://sacredjourneyoftheheart.com/telesummit/
For interview opportunities for Ronna Prince contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Trina Becksted-.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Taylor Holmes: