A Legendary Event
NORCROSS, GA, October 16, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Atlanta caterers
A Legendary Event were recently featured on the 11Alive show Atlanta & Company to display some of the talented event planning team's creations and give viewers an inside look on how some truly impressive pieces come together.
The July 11th segment invited Robyn Spizman, Vice President of Communications and Business and Development, and Jeanna Graham, Floral Director, to represent the Atlanta catering company
. Spizman and Graham were enthusiastic to be able to showcase some of the gorgeous creations designed by the A Legendary Event Team. These included several beautiful cakes and a selection of stunning floral designs.
In addition to the display Spizman and Graham brought with them, they offered tips for how to keep cut flowers thriving and gave a demonstration of how to create professional looking floral arrangements at home. They also discussed exciting new developments for A Legendary Event, including their recent acquisition of the former Anthony's, which is currently undergoing renovations and will open in fall of 2012 as 3109 Piedmont Estate and Gardens.
"We love being able to go on shows like Atlanta & Company and show viewers a small sample of our creative process," explains Tony Conway, CEO and Founder of A Legendary Event. "We find that being able to understand some of our process helps our clients to understand how we can make their special event truly legendary."
The breathtaking floral arrangements and cakes seen on Atlanta & Company are only a taste of what A Legendary Event can add to your special occasion. For over 15 years, the company has provided Atlanta with full-service event customization, providing everything from mouthwatering catering to lavish event decor to magnificent venue spaces.
To learn more about catering in Atlanta, GA, please visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
About A Legendary Event:
Formed in 1997, A Legendary Event has grown into a multi-million dollar full-service event enterprise. CEO and Founder Tony Conway is admired by top CEOs, celebrities, politicians and world-class galas for his attention to detail and penchant for providing fresh, trend-setting and uniquely presented fare, always with the client in mind. A Legendary Event is located in Atlanta and can be reached at (404) 869-8858.
To learn more, visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends