MACON, GA, February 08, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- On May 4th, 2013, Macon will be host for the wildly popular and highly successful Chocolate Blues and Business Networking Festival! Now in its 10th year and currently in 50 major cities!
What is the Chocolate Blues and Business Networking Festival? "Chocolate Blues" is a giant business to business networking event that brings together hundreds of business owners and professionals. This event features a business expo, open networking, door prizes, ice breakers, networking games, on the spot appointment setting, round table workshops, a giant business card exchange, business coaching, brainstorming circles, book signings, media mixers, blues background music and of course, chocolate treats!
This is one of the largest, most successful and longest running networking events in the country...Hundreds, sometimes thousands attend Chocolate Blues. The goal is usually 500-800 participants but sometimes the crowds are much larger. As many as 2,730 people have shown up for a single event. Plan for 500 and don't be surprised if your expectations are exceeded.
Macon Chocolate Blues
and Business Networking Festival!
3670 Eisenhower Parkway #310
Macon, GA 31206
11am to 6pm Come & Go
More Info at http://www.bizfestival.com
There are many ways to participate at Chocolate Blues and Business Networking Festival!
• Attend as a Networker: Bring 300-500 business cards & your appointment book.
• Be a Featured Vendor: Showcase your products and services, hand out literature, book appointments, sell products & collect leads. Our vendor fees are low and vendors receive admission tickets to pass out.
• Host a Round Table Workshop or Coaching Circle: This is our standard vendor package, with a twist. See your local director for details. Contact email@example.com
• Sponsor an Event: Sponsorship includes our standard vendor package, plus extra perks, recognition and advertising in our national magazine.
• National No-Show Sponsor: Chances are you can't personally be at all of our events, but now your business can be!
• Be an Ambassador: Are you new to networking or maybe you're a little shy? If so, working the door as a greeter or hosting one of our games is a great way to get involved, learn the ropes and get connected.
Vendor Table Buy one get one $150
Early Bird Special Before April 4th- $125
For advanced and bulk ticket purchases, call Fred Ogletree 478-335-0394
LIMITED VENDOR SPACE IS AVAILABLE! CALL TODAY!
Vendor & Sponsor Details and Application are at
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #